• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Reptile and Amphibian Documentary, Help Wanted

Tkaupp

New member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Hello all,

I've been following this community for a while, as a fan of herps, a hobbyist, and a collector.

I'm currently working on a short documentary piece on reptile husbandry, with a focus on the importation and subsequent breeding of wc specimens. I'm taking a top down approach, starting from the source, whether they're "farm bred" or actually wild caught, and ending with hobby level breeding and husbandry.

If anyone out there is interested in taking part in this, or knows someone else who might be, I'd love to discuss the project further.
 
Back
Top