• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. aambumann

    Good Guy Good Guy / Robert Harper

    Robert Harper ( The Ubiquitous Serpent ) is a great person to deal with. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a proven breeder, adult female, Black Tail Cribo from him. This snake is simply stunning. She arrived this morning and is even better in person (snake ) than the pictures Robert...
  2. aambumann

    Inquiry Christopher McIntosh / cmcintosh

    Has anyone done any business with Christopher McIntosh / cmcintosh from Laurel, MD?
  3. aambumann

    Good Guy Michael Tuma / mwt2008

    I just completed a purchase from Michael for a beautiful Blacktail Cribo. The snake arrived this morning safe and sound and properly packaged. I hope to do business with him again if our needs ever match up in the future. I would highly recommend him to any one. Great communication, not hard to...
  4. aambumann

    Inquiry mwt2008 / Michael Tuma

    Hi, has anybody heard of or dealt with Michael Tuma of Redlands, CA, user name mwt2008?
  5. aambumann

    Iowa permits for Indigo snakes

    From what I can tell so far you can purchase Indigo snakes within a state, but need a permit if you buy one from another state, is this correct? I live in Iowa, how would I go about getting a permit to buy an Indigo snake?
  6. aambumann

    Info jaysun/jayson rafter

    Purchased 2 female proven breeder corn snakes, transaction went well, sent money, got snakes. Even got a break on shipping. They seem to be healthy at this point. Seems like a good guy but Communication is poor, will not return calls or messages for clarification on age of snakes. His ad on...
  7. aambumann

    Inquiry WendySchoonReptiles

    Has anyone ever done business with Wendy Schoon out of Lehigh Acres FL. ?
  8. aambumann

    Mystery growth

    I have noticed a mysterious growth or something, the past couple of weeks on the lip of my beardie. I am going to make a vet appt. but I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas on what it is? Thank You.
  9. aambumann

    How do I...

    How do I add the word [sold] into the title of the ad after I sell something? Thank You.
  10. aambumann

    A surprise today

    I got home today and was checking the reptile cages and when I got to the Leopard gecko cage I found what I believe to be an egg (surprise) on the floor of the enclosure. I have 4 Leos housed together, because when I rescued them that is how they were housed. They show no aggression towards one...
  11. aambumann

    Saharan Uro still not eating

    I received the Uro ( young adult red male ) on 8-20-13, everything looked good and was eating properly. The seller had already treated for parasites before they were shipped. I received 4 of them, the red female is starting to show the same signs, but the yelow male and yellow female seem to be...
  12. aambumann

    Good Guy Ty Park

    Received another flawless and stunning animal from Ty Park today, as I expected. I purchased a male baby Rhino Iguana, he arrived safe and sound. He was calm right out of the box and sits right in your hand, communication with Ty is always amazingly quick and easy. If you are looking for a...
  13. aambumann

    Good Guy Joe Welk/ Joe and Carole Welker

    Received 2 male Yellow Headed Collared Lizards from Joe today. Animals arrived safe and sound and look great, even were eating as soon as they were placed in their new homes. Pleasant and problem free transaction, good communication. Thanks Joe.
  14. aambumann

    dosage help

    If I weigh my uromastyx, and the scale reads .130kg and I am to give 1 ml of panacur per kg of body weight, how much panacur should be given. The vet gave me 1 cc/ml syringes. Thanks.
  15. aambumann

    Good Guy Rockabirdie Reptiles / Thomas

    Thanks Thomas ( Rockabirdie ) job well done. Just received 2 pair of Saharan Uromastyx ( red and yellow ) this morning from Rockabirdie Reptiles. They arrived safely and in good health. After Uros warmed up and settled in a bit they started eating a light snack of dry beans and seeds, not bad...
  16. aambumann

    Leopard Gecko Indentification

    Hi, I would like some help identifying these geckos. Thank You for your help.
  17. aambumann

    Inquiry Rockabirdie Reptiles

    Hi, was wondering what anyone thought of Rockabirdie Reptiles. I saw 2 other posts, one was good, one not so good, that is 50%, hoping for more info to make a decision to buy from. Thanks.
  18. aambumann

    Good Guy Bay Area reptiles update

    Just received the Saharan red uromastyx this morning by 9:30am. Packaged arrived in great shape, not a mark on the box. The animal was packaged exceptionally well. He was calm and I was able to take him out of the bag with my hand with no problems. After being in his enclosure for a few minutes...
  19. aambumann

    Inquiry Bay Area reptiles

    Anyone ever done business with Ray at Bay Area Reptiles in Tampa, Florida?
  20. aambumann

    Reptiles in Iowa

    Just kind of curious how many people live in Iowa and keep reptiles?
Back
Top