• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

A surprise today

aambumann

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Davenport, Iowa USA
I got home today and was checking the reptile cages and when I got to the Leopard gecko cage I found what I believe to be an egg (surprise) on the floor of the enclosure. I have 4 Leos housed together, because when I rescued them that is how they were housed. They show no aggression towards one another and are doing much better than with the other family, with good signs of growth. I thought they were all males, guess not. The egg was bright white but it had a dent in it like it had been stepped on. I did not think it was fertile so I opened it up and it was filled with a white milky substance. I did not think it would be breeding season. Any Ideas?
 
Back
Top