• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. alexsagamids

    What happened to "Lowland"/Malaysian O. t. ridleyi?

    I recently acquired a male "lowland" male O.t. ridleyi from a good friend a couple months ago. It has been a dream species for a while and of course general curiosity got the better of me to look for a female. The thing that surprises me is that it seems everyone has the "highland"/ Cameron...
  2. alexsagamids

    For Sale F1 USCBB Chinese water dragons (June/July Hatch).

    I have some beautiful, well established F1 USA captive born and bred Chinese water dragons available! These are from my mid June 2026 through early July 2026 hatches! 
If interested in unrelated babies let me know! My breeding groups are all of wild-caught origin or animals I have been...
  3. alexsagamids

    For Sale 2026 F1 USCBB Chinese water dragons!

    I have some beautiful F1 USCBB Chinese water dragons available! These are from my March 2026 hatches! Unrelated babies are available! My breeding groups are all of wild-caught origin or animals I have been breeding since 2018! No inbreeding or relativeness to any other keepers/breeders in the...
  4. alexsagamids

    For Sale F1 USCBB Chinese water dragons

    As my breeding season for 2026 begins I figured I should have an uploaded post of my current availability from my earliest hatches that came from my late 2025 clutches. A handful of babies left from my breeding groups. Group A: - Tail Nipped babies (had the room dry out after hatching a few...
  5. alexsagamids

    Successful Reproduction of Hydrosaurus pustulatus in 2025

    I realize now it has just been over two years since my original inquiry for pure lineages of Philippine sailfin dragons and I'd first like to extend my thanks to those who reached out and helped me acquire the needed bloodlines I was looking for. It has been a big goal of mine since reading...
  6. alexsagamids

    For Sale USCBB "High Purple Blood" Philippine Sailfin Dragons!

    I have some beautiful US captive born and bred, well-documented, pure Philippine sailfin dragons (Hydrosaurus pustulatus) available for purchase! These babies come from a gorgeous USCBB female produced by Scott Corning that hatched October 27th, 2019. She originates from multi-generational...
  7. alexsagamids

    For Sale F1 USCBB Chinese water dragon

    I have one last beautiful captive born & bred Chinese water dragon from my late June/early July hatch! Excellent blood with this one as it is from my 2023 female imported from Europe, bred to a wild-caught male. Unrelated to all the others you see available these days from the same captive bred...
  8. alexsagamids

    For Sale LTC 2022 Male Sulawesi Black Sailfin Dragon (Hydrosaurus celebensis)

    Posting to help a friend move this lizard. (Animal is not in my current possession) Offering up this long term captive male H.celebensis that was purchased as a juvenile back in 2022. I personally hand picked this animal among three others to help get them true, taxonomically descript H...
  9. alexsagamids

    For Sale USCBB Chinese water dragons

    I have some amazing F1 USCBB Chinese water dragons available! Different bloodlines available from my diverse stock of adults! No inbreeding or relatedness to other keepers in the USA! All dragons are sold as unsexed. I do my best to guess/differentiate between males and females. However I will...
  10. alexsagamids

    For Sale F1 2025 USCBB Chinese water dragon

    I have one available F1 USCBB Chinese water dragon from my February hatch. Currently about eight inches in full body length. Flawless specimen with no tail kinks and all fingers and toes. This individual was comes from "Group B" to which the pairing was a 2017 wild-caught male bred to a 2023...
  11. alexsagamids

    For Sale 2025 F1 USCBB Chinese water dragons

    Posting in advance for those who may have interest. I am now opening my 2025 waitlist for USCBB 2025 Chinese water dragons. Please email me at hydrosaurinae @ gmail.com to be added to the list. All water dragons are sold at 8 weeks of age minimum. IF they are not growing/feeding with...
  12. alexsagamids

    For Sale 2018 Female Woma Python.

    Helping a friend move his 2018 female woma python. This female was acquired as a hatchling from Birds and Beasts Pet Shop in Crystal Lake IL. She is currently feeding on frozen-thawed medium rats every two to three weeks. She has never bred before, but could make an excellent addition to any...
  13. alexsagamids

    Philippine sailfin dragon keepers out there?

    Hello all. I am currently working on building up a group of Philippine sailfin dragons (Hydrosaurus pustulatus) and am looking to network and connect with other keepers who are working with the species with the intent to breed, or those who may simply have pets that contain genetic value...
Back
Top