• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. I

    Picture reference or credit given

    Is it ok to post somebody else's picture/information if credit is given, or should a link be used if available from the source? I used a link for when I posted on another thread @ http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323024 post # 4. Just asking cause I've seen people get...
  2. I

    'Serpent-Handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite

    my first post, hopefully the link works Rediculous hit to the hot community http://news.yahoo.com/serpent-handling-west-virginia-pastor-dies-snake-bite-173406645--abc-news-topstories.html stupid people say studip things "Robin Vanover, Wolford's sister, told the Washington Post that 30...
  3. I

    Good Guy GOOD GUY Joshua Lamia [email protected]

    I purchase 4 Gaboons from Josh, and he was great to work with and worked around my time when I travelled to pick then up. They all look healthy and have eaten. Great guy and will do business again
Back
Top