• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. del9800

    SOLD!! 1.1 Snow conda maker

    I have a pair of western hognose i'm letting go, most of the hard work done to produce your own snow condas. Female Snow and a male Albino conda het snow. Female is eating live pinkies and male will take f/t pinks. I am asking $SOLD for the pair. I am opened to reasonable offers. Thanks for...
  2. del9800

    Incubation temps???

    Hello all, I have a question in regards to incubator temps. With Hognose breeding just around the corner I want to make sure I have everything set for incubation. I have made a incubator from a wine cooler, everything is set and ready to go. My question is.. Hognose eggs are incubated @80-84...
  3. del9800

    Wanted Tiger pattern female (purple/extreme red)

    Hello all, Will anyone be at the San Diego Super Show on the 18th and 19th that will have a 0.1 Tiger pattern purple/extreme red hognose? If so please pm me. Thanks P.S. If no one at the show, feel free to PM me with what you might have.
  4. del9800

    Rack system temp question.

    Good day all, I will explain set up and then ask question. *4 level C-serpents V-15/V-18 rack *3in 10w belly heat flex watt *1st Herpstat 1-probe taped on flexwatt directly *2nd Herpstat -probe inside empty tub taped to hot spot for accurate hot spot temp. *Temp gun *new substrate Aspen...
  5. del9800

    0.1 Snow or Axanthic het snow ??

    So I am in a debate with myself on if I should buy a snow hognose or Axanthic het snow. So here are my plans. I will be breeding with an Albino Conda male. Outcome on breeding snow with albino conda would be both albino conda het snow and albino het snow. Which eventually ill be able to produce...
  6. del9800

    Inquiry SnakeMan's Exotics

    Hello all, Has anyone purchased from SnakeMan's Exotics? Thanks, Dave
  7. del9800

    Wanted 2014 Female albino hognose

    Looking for a Female extreme red albino conda. I know most 2014 are gone but was hoping someone might have one out there. Please email. [email protected] Thanks edit: Doesn't have to be a 2014 baby. edit 4/1/2015-I guess i'm going to have to wait for this seasons offspring. Thanks all for...
  8. del9800

    Good Guy Dustin Dodge - Hilltop Hognose

    Just want to throw it out there since last good guy post for him has been a while. Ordered 1.1 Albino hogs and will say they are looking great. Dustin answered all my questions quickly. They arrived active, well and healthy as can be. Will do business with him again in a heart beat. Thanks...
  9. del9800

    Inquiry Teresa White HrH

    Has anyone heard of Teresa White from TX? She is a hognose breeder.
Back
Top