• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. CalebJenkins

    For Sale Boas to Fund Other Projects Clarksburg, WV

    I have a few boas I am looking to sell to fund other reptile and motor based projects. All animals are feeding on f/t like champs and are all in great health. Prefer local pick-up but would be able to ship if needed. All prices are obro but please don't try to low ball. Will trade for a sports...
  2. CalebJenkins

    Wanted Breeding Size Boa Constrictor Longicauda

    As stated, I am looking for an adult or sub-adult bcl female to go with my boy. Please contact me on here or at [email protected] with anything you may have. Thank you for your time.
  3. CalebJenkins

    Housing Boas in Racks

    I am wondering what size racks people keep their boas in if they are in a large scale breeding outfit, or if people just use 4x2' enclosures? I will be getting a couple 10' females and then some between 5-8' as well and wanted to see what you think.
  4. CalebJenkins

    For Sale Boas

    I am looking to sell or trade these boas for different morphs, possibly anery or jungle. Mostly looking for 2010 or older boas and possibly 4'x2' enclosures as well. Feel free to message and make offers. Prefer to deal locally but might ship for an additional cost. Boas Albino RTB Female $300...
  5. CalebJenkins

    For Sale Bally Pythons

    I have a few ball pythons I am looking to sell or trade for boa morphs or 4'x2' enclosures. I am mainly looking to deal locally but can possibly ship as long as the buyer pays the actual shipping costs. Ball Pythons Albino Male $250 250g Spider Het Albino Female $300 300g Tiger Female $350...
Back
Top