• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Housing Boas in Racks

CalebJenkins

New member
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Morgantown, WV, USA
I am wondering what size racks people keep their boas in if they are in a large scale breeding outfit, or if people just use 4x2' enclosures? I will be getting a couple 10' females and then some between 5-8' as well and wanted to see what you think.
 
I keep females in cages and males in racks. I like the "Ball Room" racks from Boaphile Plastics for males. I have one pretty large male that is in a cage, as a rack drawer is too small for him.
 
I use exclusively full enclosures for my adults. I feel they deserve the extra room and stability. While I am aware some willl disagree, I feel that if you cannot give an animal a full home, maybe you should not be keeping it.
 
Back
Top