• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Lucille

    Forum game: Chain Reaction

    Each player posts two words that go together, but you must use the second word that the last player posted and a new word that you think of yourself. Webslave's birthday
  2. Lucille

    Hot dogs

    Several years old but I just now came across this article: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/hot-dogs-sausages-studied-human-dna-report/story?id=34739080
  3. Lucille

    Media

    https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/conroe/news/article/Firefighters-save-100-snakes-lizards-from-fire-13451866.php I thought this article was worth linking. Many accounts of fires where snakes are involved end up with the snakes sensationalized and confiscated. Here, there was a completely...
  4. Lucille

    Jerk Turkey

    In my area frozen turkeys are extremely cheap right now so I bought several extra smaller ones at Thanksgiving. This morning I cooked one (cut it in pieces and baked in a 15 inch square bake pan) coated with a thick layer of McCormick's Caribbean Jerk Seasoning and it just came out of the oven...
  5. Lucille

    Ebay flash sale 10% until 7PM Pacific time

    How to redeem your Coupon: 1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions). 2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on November 26, 2018 3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PCYBERDAY Terms & Conditions: This Coupon is a 10% discount off, valid from 3:00 PM PT on...
  6. Lucille

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and eats plenty of delicious food with family or friends. (Don't eat romaine.) If you decide to go for Black Friday deals whether reptile or general, hope you find great deals!
  7. Lucille

    Fast tilapia

    frozen tilapia fillets, each fillet was about 5x7 inches. Sweet Baby Ray's Garlic and Parmesan Wing Sauce (large container sold on Amazon) Per large serving: Put 3 frozen fillets in frying pan. Drizzle 3/4 cup of sauce on top. Depending on whether you have gas or electric you will have to...
  8. Lucille

    Happy Birthday Rich (Webslave)

    Hope you have a wonderful day!!! :?party::?party::?party:
  9. Lucille

    Heat wave

    In the 100s this weekend, 103 forecast for Monday. Other Texas friends reporting up to 107. I'm staying inside in the AC. :ack2:
  10. Lucille

    So long Matt, RIP

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzRbaOjrS0
  11. Lucille

    Gig economy

    I am looking into Instacart to deliver groceries to me from a local Costco. I'm having mixed feelings about gig economy jobs. I read about the Instacart employers from the worker's point of view and some of the ways Instacart has, in the past, arranged payment does not seem fair to the gig...
  12. Lucille

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms here! And if what you are parenting has fur or scales that's important too (Even if they can't send you flowers) :) Hoping you have a wonderful day! :?party:
  13. Lucille

    Bad Guy Tabea McGrath, false claims

    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=653441
  14. Lucille

    Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock

    I will leave it to the chameleon experts to positively identify this critter, but aside from the identification issue, to me it does not look healthy. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652131 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647481
  15. Lucille

    Spider dancing

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPh_Gi7PCqs&feature=youtu.be
  16. Lucille

    Inquiry Randy Betz, rbetz-Tortstork Tortoise Eggs

    Has anyone purchased a tortoise egg from Randy Betz, had the egg shipped to them, and which has subsequently hatched out into a healthy baby tortoise? He currently has eggs for sale here.
  17. Lucille

    Shipping tortoise eggs?

    There is currently a vendor selling tortoise eggs. I am curious as to whether the transportation process would damage the eggs or render them unhatchable. Does anyone have experience or an opinion? I would think that if a well known vendor sold eggs and none hatched the subject would come up...
  18. Lucille

    Who is going to the LA Supershow tomorrow?

    Anyone here going?
  19. Lucille

    Bread makers

    It is really nice to have the odor of fresh baked bread waft through the house especially on cold winter days. I have a Zojirushi bread maker and it takes about three minutes to start a loaf of bread, 2-3 hours later there is a wonderful 2 lb loaf. It can even be programmed so that you wake up...
  20. Lucille

    Marty/MistKing?

    Would like to get in touch with him via email, appreciate any help.
Back
Top