• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. TraceH

    For Sale 2.2 Jungles $1000

    I have decided to part with my collection of jungle carpet pythons. I need the cage space and would like to focus on other species more. I am offering up some hand-picked knockout specimens that I was holding back to be future breeders or are my current breeders. I have a mature female, third...
  2. TraceH

    Pricing of Pastaves

    I recently got a male pastave (pastel/mojave) ball python 2010 in a trade with a friend of mine. I am not interested in ball pythons and don't really follow the market. What do you guys think a fair market price would be for a pastave? I've looked around in the classifieds section on here and...
  3. TraceH

    Large Black Head Python

    I have a nice adult male Black Head python that was produced by Regis Opferman. I have been using this male to entice breeding with my other breeder pair of black heads and don't really have much room for him anymore. He's a proven breeder, been cooled and has just begun eating again. I'd...
  4. TraceH

    Job Opening at Omaha's Zoo

    There is a current job opening as a swing keeper in the Wild Kingdom Pavilion and the Butterfly and Insect Pavilion. This job would offer a lot of opportunity to anyone interested in ectotherms. If interested feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] I'd be happy to answer...
  5. TraceH

    For Sale RED Bangka outcrossed Blood Pythons

    I have a few of these little guys left. They were produced by breeding my Bangka locale female to a VPI het for albino male. These should grow up to be knock-out! I'd like $100 each for them. Pictured is the Dam, Sire and an offspring. Feel free to check out my websites available page to pick...
  6. TraceH

    Delta Dash accepting unknown shippers

    I sent a venomous animal through Delta Dash today and it went smooth as can be. I am not a verified or known shipper, this was the first time I've ever used Delta Dash. All that is required is that you follow the IATA rules for shipping venomous animals. It cost $80 to ship from Nebraska to...
  7. TraceH

    For Sale Pink Banded Gila Monster

    I have a very nice banded gila (H. s. cinctum) available. It was produced by Steve Osborne and cherry-picked out of one of his last years clutch, (11/09). It is a Utah locale banded Pinks, eating everything and coloring up nicely. I'd like to get $1600 shipped Delta Dash. Email me for more...
  8. TraceH

    Any Midwest Delta Dash users?

    I need to ship some animals out west and can only use delta dash. Is anyone around Nebraska a certified shipper? I'd gladly pay you to help me ship these animals. Thanks and feel free to shoot me an email. [email protected]
  9. TraceH

    Introducing HardinHerpetologica.com

    Come check out my new site HardinHerpetologica.com I am still actively working on the site so shoot me an email with any questions or suggestions. Thanks!
  10. TraceH

    Proven Female Hypo Sonoran boa

    I have an adult female Hypo Sonoran Boa. She produced last year and is fattened up enough to easily go again this year. She's pushing 6' or so with nice muscle tone. I'd like $400 for her but am negotiable. www.hardinherpetologica.com
  11. TraceH

    For Sale Kayuadi Island Super Dwarf Retics, Ready to Breed

    Up for a challenge? These guys are super cool but they are hard to work. They usually don't offer to bite but they're flighty and quick. They were purchased from Bob Clark 4 years ago. They haven't grown much and I feed them like dumpsters. Should breed this season. I'd like $700 for the...
  12. TraceH

    For Sale 1.2 Ready to Breed Surinames

    Here is a nice trio of ready to breed Suriname red tails. A very classic pattern, nice ladder tails and tons of pink highlights! These girls should produce some very nice babies this season. I'd like to get $1000 for the 1.2 trio.
  13. TraceH

    Collection Reduction Sale

    I have quite a few snakes available. 0.0.2 baby possible het SNOW boas. I received them in a trade as 100% but I typically don't like to sell hets unless they have visible markers $80 each, $150 for both 0.1 proven Hypo Sonoran boa $400 1.2 ready to breed Suriname boas, classic look, ladder...
  14. TraceH

    For Sale Collection Reduction Sale

    I have quite a few snakes available. 0.0.2 baby possible het SNOW boas. I received them in a trade as 100% but I typically don't like to sell hets unless they have visible markers $80 each, $150 for both 0.1 proven Hypo Sonoran boa $400 1.2 ready to breed Suriname boas, classic look, ladder...
  15. TraceH

    The Last few 2010 Brazilian Rainbows PICTURES INSIDE

    I only have a few 2010 Brazilian Rainbows left. I saved some of the best for last. These are all males and produced by pairing my "Headhunter Reptiles" line Reds together. I am asking $170 shipped. Pictured is one of the babies and the Sire and Dam. Check out my available page to see the...
  16. TraceH

    For Sale Banded Gila Monsters

    I am selling an adult proven male banded gila monster that was produced by Ken Siffert in late 2002. I also have an unsexed young adult "Utah-stock" banded for sale. The "Utah-stock" animal was produced by Steve Osborne at Professional Breeders in 2008. I'd like to get $3500 for the pair but...
  17. TraceH

    1.2 2008 Borneo Pythons PICTURES INSIDE

    I have a trio of captive born Borneo pythons (Python breitensteini) available for sale. These guys are nice and plump and looking good. They were produced by Tim Mead in late 2008. The first picture is the male, the other two are the females. I'd like to get $550 for the trio but am negotiable...
  18. TraceH

    For Sale '07 Timor Python PICS INSIDE

    I have a really nice CBB '07 male Timor python available. He is a real beauty and this species is getting harder and harder to find. Eating great on thawed rats and flawless. Breed him next year, it never hurts to have an extra male! I'd like to get $750 for him but I am negotiable. Shoot me an...
  19. TraceH

    For Sale 1.2 HYPO Brazilian Rainbow Boas PICS INSIDE

    I have a trio of Hypomelanistic Brazilian rainbow boas that were born about 3 months ago. These guys are great eaters and looking good. I would like to get $850 each but would let the trio go for $2,250. Check my other ads to see other rainbows I have available and save on shipping. Email me...
  20. TraceH

    For Sale Het Hypo Brazilian Rainbow Boas

    I have one male 100% het hypo and two female 50% possible het hypo Brazilian rainbow boas. They are all '07s and should breed for you next year. This is a good and cheap way to get in on the hypo Brazilian rainbow boa market. The pictures don't show these girls beauty, you'll have to see it to...
Back
Top