• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Collection Reduction Sale

TraceH

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Location
Raleigh, NC
I have quite a few snakes available.

0.0.2 baby possible het SNOW boas. I received them in a trade as 100% but I typically don't like to sell hets unless they have visible markers $80 each, $150 for both

0.1 proven Hypo Sonoran boa $400

1.2 ready to breed Suriname boas, classic look, ladder tails. $1000 for the trio

0.0.4 baby motley Nicaraguan boas, 66% het albino $150 each

1.1 ready to breed Kayuadi Island super dwarf retics $700

0.0.4 baby albino tangerine Honduran milk snakes $75

4.0 baby Brazilian rainbow boas RED $170 SHIPPED!

7.7 baby Bangka x VPI het albino blood pythons $120 males, $140 females, $250 a pair

I am very open to negotiations, feel free to make me offers. I'll try and get individual pictures tomorrow. Quantity discounts available. Thank you!

Check out my website for pictures at www.hardinherpetologica.com
 
Back
Top