• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. K

    Wanted CB male Ridgenosed Rattlesnake (Crotalus willardi willardi)

    Hello, I am looking for a CB Legal male Ridgenosed Rattlesnake (Crotalus willardi willardi). Due to unfortunate circumstances I lost my breeding male during brumation. I have a female needing a male for breeding. Please CB legal animals only! *Note female pictured is not for sale*
  2. K

    For Sale CB Neotropical Rattlesnakes (Crotalus d.terrificus) for sale!

    I have some CB Neotropical Rattlesnakes (Crotalus d.terrificus) for sale! These are feeding very well on live pinkies. Only 7.1 available. $125 each plus shipping and box charge unless picking up in TX. Preference given to those wanting multiple animals. Serious inquiries only! No...
  3. K

    For Sale CB Golden Mantellas (Mantella aurantiaca) for sale!

    Hello, I have some CB well established Golden Mantella (Mantella aurantiaca) froglets for sale! These are CB by me from CB parents. I am selling the last 16 frogs at $50 each plus shipping. At this price I am selling them at a minimum of two frogs or more per order. I had a total of 31 frogs but...
  4. K

    For Sale CB Moroccan Cobras for sale!

    I have some CB Moroccan cobras (Naja legionis) for sale! These are feeding very well on chick thighs and pinkies. Only 2.1 available. $250 each plus shipping and box charge unless picking up in TX. Preference given to those wanting multiple animals. Serious inquiries only! No trades, No...
Back
Top