• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale CB Golden Mantellas (Mantella aurantiaca) for sale!

kingcobra1984

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
79
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Location
Abilene, Texas
Hello, I have some CB well established Golden Mantella (Mantella aurantiaca) froglets for sale! These are CB by me from CB parents. I am selling the last 16 frogs at $50 each plus shipping. At this price I am selling them at a minimum of two frogs or more per order. I had a total of 31 frogs but they have almost all been sold. Would prefer to sell them in groups. Serious
inquiries only! No trades, No
bargains price is firm. Any emails asking any
of these questions will not be
answered. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-11-26 14.07.58.jpg
    2014-11-26 14.07.58.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 341
  • 2014-11-26 14.10.58.jpg
    2014-11-26 14.10.58.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 308
Back
Top