• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. R

    What kind of snake?

    So have you ever been the one and only person around to save a reptile right before the scared masses were about to descend on it and do damage to it? Last year I was walking around the outdoor garden section of Lowes and I keep hearing the birds in the area going nuts. I went over to the area...
  2. R

    What am I?

    Okay, any guesses what this combo could be? Just a little fun for the moment. David Reid did a fun little guessing game on his last combo, so here goes. As far as I can tell world's first. 1x - color gene 2x - pattern genes
  3. R

    Narrowing Classified searches?

    Wondering if there is some how to narrow down classified search results... For example if I am looking for Butter Pastel ball python. Is there a way to tell it to search "only" for that combination. I might see results back that only include "butter" and other results that only include...
  4. R

    Looking for your thoughts...

    Looking for your thoughts... In your opinion, what ball python morphs get BETTER looking as the snake ages? I had a Jungle Carpet python years and years ago that each time it shed, it was like mini Christmas, getting brighter and better. What BP morphs do you think perform the same way? I'll...
  5. R

    Inquiry Christian Ratledge - Athens, Tennessee

    Any one know anything about: Christian Ratledge - Athens, Tennessee Fauna User: Fubzey http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=143275 Email is all over the internet asking people to send him/her money. "Fubz: can someone pls send me money my paypal is [email protected]"...
  6. R

    Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee

    There are many aliases for this person, but wanted to give him the proper attention he deserves. Lance Allen Owens (Lance.Allen423) of Bristol Tennessee. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=137606 A quote directly from him: "Look I know what I have done is Absolutley in...
  7. R

    Cinnamon - score!

    Hah! So I have hatched out several cinnamon combos in the past, but never a single gene cinny, until now. Pretty cool looking single gene babies, great side fades and black backs. Not worth a $1,000.00 but still a cool snake! Not all of them are out of the eggs yet. Sorry for sucky pictures...
  8. R

    Inquiry Lenin Ramos

    Any one know Lenin Ramos or ever met with him before in person? Contact: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=134853 [email protected] "PAYMENTS ACCEPTED... CERTIFIED BANK CHECK/MONEY ORDER/ THE SQUARE CREDIT CARD MACHINE. I DO NOT USE PAYPAL THEY SUCK!!! CALL ME...
  9. R

    Late to the party...

    Both late to the party this year compared to the rest of our females, but they produced all the same. Crossing fingers and counting days now. Leopard x Banana/? Champ Calico x Banana/? Happy breeding everyone!
  10. R

    It happens...

    So unfortunately this happens sometimes. Never happened to me before until last year when we got one albino with it, she never would eat and had to put her down. Got two this year, one mild case and one pretty bad. Basically looks like the lower jaw never fully developed properly in the egg. I...
  11. R

    Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green

    Gregory (Greg) Bowman is posing as a woman under the user: SnakeModel - Sharie Green Wanted to create actual Bad Guy post for him/her. You can read more here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13564
  12. R

    Morph(?) help or history...

    Okay, does anyone know anything about this snake? History? Freak of nature only? I could have sworn I had seen this for sale within the last year or so, and now it is up for sale again from someone different (?). Photo is not mine, I just took it off of the classifieds. Sounds like it has...
  13. R

    Bad Guy Terrance Yant - SCAMMER, of the dumber variety

    Terrance Yant: Why was BOI invented? For an idiot just like this. So many BOI threads for his many aliases, figure we needed to actually give credit to him, the loser himself. Here are some: (Hey ma', I'm from the wild west) Alias: Bill Wylder...
  14. R

    Bad Guy Derrill Geller : tat84 : [email protected] AKA =james gerard

    Both Aliases are banned on Fauna, but what is missing is the "Bad Guy" report, and connecting the two accounts together. Derrill Geller - supposedly Ft. Myers Florida [email protected] http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=434202 also trying to scam under the name james...
  15. R

    ID Help

    Hi Gals & Guys, We bred an Enchi x Albino this past year. Ended up with 4 babies. One of them is clearly an Enchi (in shed in picture, labeled Enchi Sibling) Picture labeled #1, #2, #3 are the others. I either have 100% Het. Albinos OR Enchi 100% Het. Albinos? Your thoughts are greatly...
  16. R

    PayPal Myth, Beware...

    I posted this in the BOI, but this is usually where I come so I'm posting a link to it here too:angry:: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429593
  17. R

    Info PayPal Myth - Beware

    I realize some of you on here might already know this, so this thread is for others who believe they are protected by PayPal when purchasing reptiles. Up until 10 minutes ago, I believed, and have for years believed, I was protected by PayPal for live reptile purchases. The truth is PayPal...
  18. R

    Inquiry james gerard - jamesg10

    Any one know who this is at all? jamesg10 Registered User Join Date: Sep 2013 Location: Lee FL. Posts: 1 Name : james gerard jamesg10 is an unknown quantity at this point Trader Rating: (0) Did anyone here buy his Leopard Spector male with size for $1,500. You might remember, the one that...
  19. R

    Good Guy Stephen & Tonya Acree

    Recently did a shipped transaction with Stephen & Tonya Acree (Fauna user: tbgnc22). Every thing went smooth, great communication and the ball python is awesome. Would not hesitate to do further transactions with them. Thanks!:thumbsup:
  20. R

    Bad Guy Lamar Neal - bait and swith scam

    A person supposedly by: Lamar Neal lamar neal <[email protected]> paypal: [email protected] 240-250 west 57th st new york new york 10024 phone:845-518-5272 He has posted 9 females recently on Fauna. Long story short: Sent money to purchase 1600g Female Enchi Fire Received a 1200g...
Back
Top