• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. H

    SOLD!! 0.0.2 Colombian Red-foot Tortoise Juveniles

    I have a duo of unsexed Columbian redfoot torotises that I am parting with to raise funds for a new project. I have been raising them up with some of my cherry head juvi’s for over two years now. They measure a little over 6” scl now. One of them came to me with an oddly shaped shell and no...
  2. H

    SOLD!! 1.1 Gulf Coast box Turtles

    I am parting with this 1.1 adult gulf coast box turtle pair. Both are very healthy and enjoy spending most of their time in a pond. They eat various foods like worms, pellets, mixes of veggies, and berries. I house them outdoors 365 days a year with no issues. Asking $550 for the pair +...
  3. H

    SOLD!! Sulcata Tortoise Hatchlings

    2-3 week old baby’s Sulcatas ready for new homes! Housed indoors through the ‘hatchling’ stage with the proper lighting and humidity for optimal growth. Voracious eaters growing like weeds and soaked daily for hydration. $75 individually+shipping *Whole sale option available. $30 each for 10 or...
  4. H

    SOLD!! Adult Sulcata Tortoises

    I am downsizing my sulcata group therefor making available a 2.3 group of proven adults. Housed outdoors year around with a warm shed to hide in during the winter and mud wallows to cool off in during the summer. They mainly eat Bermuda hay and various leafy greens throughout the week. They are...
  5. H

    SOLD!! Sulcata Hatchlings

    2-3 week old baby’s Sulcatas ready for new homes! Housed indoors through the ‘hatchling’ stage with the proper lighting and humidity for optimal growth. Voracious eaters growing like weeds and soaked daily for hydration. $75 individually+shipping *Whole sale option available *Live arrival...
  6. H

    SOLD!! Radiated Tortoise Juvenile Az

    Parting with this beautiful juvenile radiated tortoise(Astrochelys Radiata.) Nearing 3yrs old now and growing like I a weed. Very hardy tortoise kept outdoors here in Az throughout the spring, summer, and fall. I do bring her indoors during the winter. I refer to this tortoise as “her” but i can...
  7. H

    SOLD!! Baby Russian Tortoises

    Two perfect 3 month old CBB Russian tortoises available. Chowing on mostly leafy greens like dandelion, Romain, turnip and on occasions Mazuri tortoise diet. Very hardy tortoise specie that stays small. 180 each+ shipping Or 300 for both+ shipping Please email me if you have any questions...
  8. H

    SOLD!! Baby 3-Toed Box Turtles

    2 Cbb baby 3 toeds. Voracious eaters and growing nicely. Kept in a high humidity set up for optimal shell growth. $75 each or both for $140+ shipping. Feel free to email me any questions you may have. [email protected]. Thank you
  9. H

    For Sale Tortoises

    Well started Cbb leopard torts. Very smooth growth 6 month- $185 sold 8 month-$195 sold Cbb Russian torts 2 months- $185 Cbb Sulcata babies 2-3 months- $45 whole sale price or $75 each Subadult female cherry head tortoise 6.5” scl. Lighter face, not the traditional bright red. $750 shipped...
  10. H

    For Sale Caatinga Local Female Cherry Head Tortoise

    Parting with this subadult female, Caatinga local Cherry head Tortoise. She lives outdoors year around with the proper humidity requirements for this specie. Very dense hardy tortoise, eating great, and very friendly. Only reason I am parting with her is to raise funds for other tortoise...
  11. H

    For Sale Well Started Leopard Tortoises

    Beautiful leopard tortoises ranging from 4-9.5 months old. Chowing on everything I offer. These are all very well started and being raised outdoors in the proper conditions for great growth overall. I soak them daily to ensure they are hydrated and digesting food normally. The pictures are of...
  12. H

    SOLD!! Leopard Tortoises

    Beautiful leopard tortoises ranging from 4-9.5 months old. Chowing on everything I offer. These are all very well started and being raised outdoors in the proper conditions to absorb natural UV. I soak them daily to ensure they are hydrated and digesting food normally. Amazing growth peaking...
  13. H

    For Sale 1-2 Month Sulcata Tortoises

    1-2 month old African Spur-Thigh tortoises aka Sulcatas available. Kept outdoors in the proper conditions for absorption of natural Uv and best growth overall. They are soaked daily and eating voraciously. Can sell individually or wholesale as well. $75 individually+ shipping $40 each for 10 or...
  14. H

    Well Started Leopard Tortoises

    Beautiful leopard tortoises ranging from 4-9.5 months old. Chowing on everything I offer. These are all very well started and being raised outdoors in the proper conditions to absorb natural UV. I soak them daily to ensure they are hydrated and digesting food normally. Amazing growth peaking...
  15. H

    For Sale Leopard Tortoises

    Beautiful leopard tortoises ranging from 2-9 months old. Eating mulberry, leafy greens, opuntia, and mazuri. Soaked daily and growing nicely. Price ranges from $150- $225 depending on the age. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. [email protected] (480) 452-9495
  16. H

    For Sale Indian Star Tortoise Yearlings

    I have 2 beautiful yearling Indian Star Tortoises that I’ve decided to part with. They are 1yr and 10 months old. They have been living outside now for 3 months, eating grasses and weeds, mulberry leaves, cactus, and Mazuri tortoise diet. $850 each shipped Also willing to do $1600 shipped for...
  17. H

    SOLD!! Young Adult Male Russian Tortoise

    Surplus Young adult male Russian tortoise very active and big appetite. Eating everything I offer including leafy greens, cactus, mulberry leaves, and Mazuri.$175shipped. [email protected]. 480-452-9495
  18. H

    SOLD!! Leopard Tortoise Hatchings

    1 month old leopard tortoises. Eating a mix of leafy greens, mulberry leaves, and opuntia. Very aggressive eaters. Soaked daily and growing nicely. $180 each+ shipping. (480) 452-9495 [email protected]
  19. H

    For Sale Sulcata Tortoise Hatchlings

    2-3 week old sulcata Tortoise hatchlings available. Eating mulberry tree leaves, leafy greens, opuntia, and Mazuri tortoise diet. $80 each+ shipping $50 each for 10 or more+shipping (480)452-9495 [email protected]. Thank you.
  20. H

    For Sale Indian Star Yearling and one Sri Lankan

    I have 2 beautiful yearling Indian star tortoises that I am making available after originally planning to raise them. I have tried to provide the best diet, heat, and lighting for smooth shell growth. $850 each shipped Also willing to do $1600 shipped for both. (Sold)I also have a very pretty...
Back
Top