• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Radiated Tortoise Juvenile Az

Hhcm97

Tortoiseguy
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Parting with this beautiful juvenile radiated tortoise(Astrochelys Radiata.) Nearing 3yrs old now and growing like I a weed. Very hardy tortoise kept outdoors here in Az throughout the spring, summer, and fall. I do bring her indoors during the winter. I refer to this tortoise as “her” but i can not guarantee the sex. Still too young to tell.
I am asking $2,200, Arizona sales only. Feel free to email me with any inquiries. [email protected]. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 3E3FD2A4-CD2D-47FC-BD20-CF53178309C6.jpg
    3E3FD2A4-CD2D-47FC-BD20-CF53178309C6.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 363
  • 1828B893-F152-4808-BCA1-DC6DA546D1CE.jpg
    1828B893-F152-4808-BCA1-DC6DA546D1CE.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 306
  • A6894339-CB6D-4C5A-8C6F-2A5FD9E10341.jpg
    A6894339-CB6D-4C5A-8C6F-2A5FD9E10341.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Back
Top