• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. dieselfan

    SOLD!! 2018 Hypo Crazyline Abberant Hondurans

    Hello to all interested. I have a couple 2018 Hypo Crazyline hondos that are ready for new homes. These guys are feeding on 1-2 live mouse pinks every 5-7 days no problem. I would like $350/each for the tricolor hypo male and the darker female. The lighter female with the saddle pattern is $400...
  2. dieselfan

    SOLD!! Proven adult female Hypo Hondo High Red!!

    Here is a Dave Niles line hypo hondo. She is a proven breeder and an absolute beast feeding on f/t rat pups, and adult mice. Her bloodline has extreme hypo in it and she produces extreme hypo offspring. Probably one nice one per clutch if paired with the right male. She is very red in coloration...
  3. dieselfan

    SOLD!! 2014 Proven adult female hypo Honduran

    Hello to all interested. I have a couple proven breeder females that I am letting go to make space for some up and coming holdbacks. First up is this 2014 Bill Whitlock line Hypo. Her pedigree has abberant extreme hypo in it and she has produced some awesome abberant hypo offspring.She is right...
  4. dieselfan

    Mutant Coqui frog???

    Hey all! Was on vacation down in Seista Key a couple weeks back and found a pretty neat frog. Enjoy!
  5. dieselfan

    Good Guy John Hannum / Skinker A+++++

    Just picked up a pair of T.infernalis from John and I could not be happier with how the transaction went! John went above and beyond to meet me in person while I was traveling home from vacation. He even included some additional packaging to insure the health of the animals during the ride. I...
  6. dieselfan

    SOLD!! Adult female Bamboo Racer(O.coxi)

    Hello to all interested. I have a adult female bamboo racer for sale. She is a 2014 hatchling that came from The Gourmet Rodent. She handles very well and eats f/t mouse hoppers and large rat pinks. PayPal is preferable and I use Reptiles express Mon-Thurs. $300 plus shipping. PM me here if...
  7. dieselfan

    SOLD!! NEXT LEVEL! POWERHOUSE! UNTAPPED POTENTIAL!!!!

    Lol! You guys know you love marketing hype words! Now for the nitty gritty. I have a 2017 male Ultra light hypo VP available and ready to go. Sire is a Falcon line MONSTER extreme hypo. He is every bit of 6ft and the largest extreme hypo I have ever seen. The dam is a hypo 100% double het Anery...
  8. dieselfan

    Bad Guy Ricky Duncan/ Colt Godfrey

    Looks like Ricky is back with a new alias, Colt Godfrey. The location, crappy pics and dirty background were the giveaways for me. I cant seem to remember this guys real name. Ricky Duncan is an alias he used to use to scam people here and on FB a couple years back. Buyers beware...
  9. dieselfan

    Inquiry Todd Turnbow, 832-356-0010,

    This guy is a one stop shop! Not only does he have high end morph tokays priced at a fraction of what they should go for. He also has ad's for mailorder marijuana edibles and pain killers. Buyers beware!
  10. dieselfan

    Some of this seasons Hondurans..

    Had a bunch of nice ones this year! Check these guys out!
  11. dieselfan

    Good Guy Reptile Basics Inc

    Just wanted to share my awesome experience with Reptiles Basics. Wednesday morning I ordered a hatchling rack from RB. They happened to have one in stock and shipped out the same day with free shipping. The rack arrived this afternoon in perfect condition! I can hardly put into words how happy...
  12. dieselfan

    Good Guy Jeff Dennis/ Toxicity Awesome guy!

    Just received an adult female hypo honduran 100%het for amel and anery. Jeff was very easy to deal with and did an excellent job packing and shipping the snake! I was shocked to pull her out of her bag to see that she was easily 6ft and over 1000grams! I cant wait to pair her with one of my...
  13. dieselfan

    Good Guy John Kreatsoulas/ Omni Reptiles

    Just finished a great trade plus cash on my end with John @ Omni reptiles. He has some awesome animals of the highest quality and went out of his way to make a happy customer out of me!
  14. dieselfan

    Good Guy Outback Reptiles/Mike Schultz

    Just had an excellent transaction with Outback Reptiles. Communication, shipping,and customer service was all top notch. I had been looking for a silver phase Gonyosoma Oxycephalum for almost 3 years and Mike was able to hook me up with a perfect female!! If anyone is considering buying from...
  15. dieselfan

    Cobra on the loose in California

    Another "black eye" for all of us. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/03/cobra-southern-california/15042493/
  16. dieselfan

    My First Extreme Hypos!!

    Hello all just thought I would share some pics of my hatchling extremes. This is the first time I have ever bred anything and I could not be happier with how the first clutch turned.(I have another 20 eggs cooking in the incubator,all from Extreme X Extreme pairings) This clutch was laid by one...
  17. dieselfan

    Good Guy [email protected]+++++

    Hello all, This weekend I had a awesome experience with Chris. I was interested in one of his 10 unit V70 open rack systems. He informed me that he had one available for pick up at the Chattanooga repticon. I drove up from south metro atlanta Sunday morning and met with one of his distributors...
  18. dieselfan

    Awesome radio blog w/ the authors of The Guide to Honduran Milksnakes

    Hello to all interested! If you are into Hondurans or any specie of milk for that matter you might be interested in this radio blog. Doug Mong and Jimmy Tintle answer some questions about their book and the milk snake hobby as a whole. I found it very fascinating, and informative. If you got...
  19. dieselfan

    Good Guy Mariasman/Mark Goodson, Highly recommended!!

    Just received a beast female extreme hypo hondo from Mark. Excellent communication, great packaging job. She arrived as described in perfect condition. Almost 4.5ft and over 500gr! I could not be happier. Thanks again Mark!
  20. dieselfan

    The Guide To Honduran Milksnakes. A+!!!

    Hello to all interested. I just wanted to give a quick review of "The Guide To Honduran Milksnakes". Wow, where do I begin? This book has EVERYTHING! Awesome pictures, detailed brumating/ breeding info, and genetics. The chapters on single gene mutations, double gene mutations, and triple gene...
Back
Top