• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

My First Extreme Hypos!!

dieselfan

Active member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
87
Points
28
Location
Tyrone, Ga
Hello all just thought I would share some pics of my hatchling extremes. This is the first time I have ever bred anything and I could not be happier with how the first clutch turned.(I have another 20 eggs cooking in the incubator,all from Extreme X Extreme pairings) This clutch was laid by one of my smaller females, who produced 3 fertile eggs and 1 slug. Here is a shot of the first 2 out of the egg. They have neat little spade shaped blotches on their heads!
DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg


Here is a pic of their hypo clutchmate!!
DSC_0036.jpg
 
Very beautiful! I think they are my favorite Honduran morph. I hope my pair produces ones that nice in a year or two.
Congrats!
 
Back
Top