• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. S

    Wanted Wholesale groups of cobras and Crotalus

    I will buy wholesale groups of cobras and Crotalus for future breeding projects.
  2. S

    Wanted Wholesale group of pythons

    I will buy your wholesale group of pythons
  3. S

    Wanted Wholesale group of Ball pythons

    I am looking for wholesale groups of Ball pythons for futures breeding projects.
  4. S

    Caution

    Someone is posting to be Me Greg Johnson telling people they will add $50 to their check. I only accepted pay pal or cash I. Person
  5. S

    Baby corns package deal

    These are the last of my baby cornsnakes. I am offering them as a package deal 1 albino Tessera 1 Plasma 1 Ultramel x Lava 1 Reverse Okatee 1 Okatee $170 shipped for the group
  6. S

    Spectacular Albino corns (multi het)

    These albinos are packed with genes. Albino Tessera, Carmel, $30 each. Pair it up eeitnjo normal corn snake for $45
  7. S

    Trap boxes

    I have some trap boxes available 12x12x5. $50 each can deliver to Hamburg. Custom sizes also available. Sorry Indian Cobras not included
  8. S

    Trap boxes

    I have some really nice trapboxes 12x12x5 made of pvc. $50 each. Delivery to Hamburg or shipping. Custom sizes also available. Sorry Indian Cobras not included.
  9. S

    List of young adults. All proven

    I have some young adults that are proven. I'm just thinning the heard a bit. 1.1 Blood red amber proven. $250 shipped 1.1 Male is a Dkalb adult and female is okatee. They make nice babies $130 shipped 0.1 Hypo Blood red vanishing stripe female proven $200 shipped. I will also sell the whole...
  10. S

    1.0 Naja pallidia

    I have a beautiful Cb Naja pallidia for sale. Very laid back and easy to work with. I am asking $200 for him or I will entertain other Naja trades. Shipping is available via delta. Or pickup. Thanks
  11. S

    For Sale Trap boxes

    I 've been making trap boxes for a while. These are my new improved PVC trap boxes. They are made by hand by me. From 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch PVC. Great for Mambas , Cobras, Spitters, King Cobras, Tipans etc... I can add many options. A 12in ×12in is $50 without plexiglass and $70 with plexiglass...
  12. S

    Wanted Callopistes maculatus

    Im looking for Callopistes maculatus. Aka dwarf tegu or false monitor. Anyway they were super common in pet stores when I was a kid. There must be somone captive breeding them??? If so im interested. Thanks
  13. S

    Pixeon JPX pepper blaster

    I have Pixeon JPX pepper blasters for sale where legal. These are a very powerful pepper gel gun used by Law Enforcement, Animal Control agencies, and Wild life officers. If you are not familiar with them you can youtube Pixeon JPX. These are a great non lethal weapon legal in most states. (Not...
  14. S

    Miami corn adult

    I have a beautiful Adult Miami Corn I took in on a trade. I believe it to be a female. That is what I was told. I've had her about 4 months now. She is very docile and feeds great on f/t anything. $50 plus shipping.
  15. S

    Licorice root mulch????

    Has any one ever heard of using licorice root mulch for snakes. It is more abundant here in P.A. Than cypress??? I am wondering if it's safe?
  16. S

    Custom Trap Boxes

    I make custom Trap Boxes. Starting at $50 for a 12x12. I can make any size or add plexiglass to the bottom. These are Great for venomous snakes.
  17. S

    Venomous natural Intergrade or hybrid take your pic

    I posted this in another area. I find them really neat. They are batwings or a natural intergrade of a Eastern Diamondback and a Timber or Canebrake rattlesnake. This pair is ~4 to 5 ft long. They are uncommon in nature but do exist.
  18. S

    Does anyone want to guess what it is?

    This is one of May favorite snakes. Does anyone know what it is?
  19. S

    Feeder question

    I have some wild caught snakes that are picky. They seem to prefer chicks over mice or rats. Chicks are obviously cheaper than rodents. Are they stable enough to continue feeding my snakes, or is there not enough nutrients in the chicks?
  20. S

    Wanted Russian ratsnakes

    I'm looking for Russian ratsnakes. Thanks.
Back
Top