• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Gargoyle geckos for sale

    I have two gargoyle geckos for sale. I have a male orange blotched and a female red stripe. They have been paired, but the female was too aggressive and has not laid a fertile clutch yet. They both come with their cages and cage accessories. The male is very hand tame, while the female is very...
  2. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Female Gargoyle Gecko

    I have a female gargoyle gecko for sale. She is about 49.0 grams. She does not take well to handling. She is gravid, and was paired with my male earlier this year. I would like to do local pick up, but would ship if someone were to help me through it. She is originally from Nimmer's Herps. I...
  3. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Chameleon Gecko for sale

    Hi I have a E. Agricolae (chameleon gecko) for sale. He is a male and weighs on at about 2.5 grams. NEED him gone, as I need some extra cash and room. He was always a pet to me so he was never bred. Local pick up preferred, but I am willing to ship if some one were to help me through it. I am...
  4. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Eurydactylodes Agricolae

    Hi I have a young male E. Agricolae. He is about 6- 7 months old, and weighs 2.5 grams. His parents are originally from Derek Dunlop lines. I just couldn't find a female for him so I'm regrettably offering him for sale. I'm doing local sale to people in Madison, WI. I might ship if someone...
  5. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Wanted Female E. Agricolae

    Hey I'm looking for a female agricolae. No pairs, just a lone female. Cannot be from Derek Dunlop lines. Thanks, email me at [email protected]. Matt
  6. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Wanted Nosey Be chameleon baby

    I am looking for a baby Nosey Be panther chameleon baby. I want a baby, preferably a male, that will be a nice blue when it gets older. And offers should be sent to my email, [email protected] with pictures and a price. Thanks, Matt
  7. XxMuSQuIZxX

    Wanted Female gargoyle gecko

    Sorry guys, this is my last resort of trying to find the breeder who sold me my female. I was pushed into a pool and my phone didn't make it so now I have been desperately trying to find the breeder. This is the gecko that I bought about 3-4 months ago for ~$135
  8. XxMuSQuIZxX

    PS3 for trade/sale

    Hey I have an older ps3 (still in great condition) but I don't need it any more. It comes with 15 games, the manuel, and headset also has all the cords needed to hook it up and has 5 controllers. For pictures and offers text 972-971-3864. I'm looking for -Gargoyle geckos -Leachie geckos...
Back
Top