• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Chameleon Gecko for sale

XxMuSQuIZxX

New member
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Madison, WI
Hi I have a E. Agricolae (chameleon gecko) for sale. He is a male and weighs on at about 2.5 grams. NEED him gone, as I need some extra cash and room. He was always a pet to me so he was never bred. Local pick up preferred, but I am willing to ship if some one were to help me through it. I am asking $150 OBO. Thanks,

Matt

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399155521.301686.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399155535.050860.jpg
 
Back
Top