• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. J

    WANTED CB BABY CHUCKWALLA

    Hey there, I'm looking to acquire a pair of baby chuckwallas, or even just one. Im only Looking for these, larger species, preferably an angel island, calico, piebald. Really want a captive bred animal as well. You can contact me at [email protected] or on here, thanks!
  2. J

    WANTED 2015 cbb blue tongue skinks

    Hey there, I'm looking for some 2015 cbb blue tongue skinks to add to my family. I currently have a juvenile IJ and Kei Island and would like to possibly find a mate for either or for the future although I know sexing is extremely difficult as infants. I DEFINITELY am not apposed to adding...
  3. J

    Wanted 2015 baby

    Hey there, I'm looking for a 2015 cb baby. I currently own blue tongue skinks but have yet to raise a bearded dragon and I've always wanted one. It will probably be the only dragon I'll buy and I'm looking for something that will be either briiiight yellow, orange, or red. You can email me...
Back
Top