• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted 2015 baby

Jake8387

New member
Joined
May 13, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Marquette Michigan
Hey there, I'm looking for a 2015 cb baby. I currently own blue tongue skinks but have yet to raise a bearded dragon and I've always wanted one. It will probably be the only dragon I'll buy and I'm looking for something that will be either briiiight yellow, orange, or red. You can email me at [email protected]. I hope to find an amazing baby soon but I'm semi confused on all the het hypo blah blah lol, alotta babies look very colorful and pretty but I'm more concerned with them keeping their bright color as an adult. Thanks alot!
 
Back
Top