• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. D

    Wanted WANTED: TWO-HEADED TURTLE OR TORTOISE

    Update: Scammers, Please stop pestering me.
  2. D

    Wanted WANTED: TWO-HEADED TURTLE OR TORTOISE

    I'm a serious and motived buyer seeking a healthy two-headed turtle. While fully recognizing that hatching season is a few months away, I will make a fast deal via a generous offer if/when a healthy two-headed hatchling becomes available. ***I'm posting this now because I will gladly pay a...
  3. D

    Wanted WANTED: TWO-HEADED TURTLE

    ADDENDUM: No need for scammers to continue to contact me. I'm not an expert but I'm also not a novice.
  4. D

    Wanted WANTED: TWO-HEADED TURTLE

    For a number of years, my family had a two headed turtle and it just recently passed away. We are now in the process of slowly looking for a new two headed turtle to add to our family. We are serious buyers and are looking to make a quick deal for a healthy specimen from a reputable, breeder...
Back
Top