• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted WANTED: TWO-HEADED TURTLE OR TORTOISE

drwillkirby

New member
Joined
May 27, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a serious and motived buyer seeking a healthy two-headed turtle.

While fully recognizing that hatching season is a few months away, I will make a fast deal via a generous offer if/when a healthy two-headed hatchling becomes available.

***I'm posting this now because I will gladly pay a robust finder's fee directly to you if you make an introduction and a successful purchase is made from a third party***

I'm open to all two-headed turtles and tortoises (other than snappers because of the ultimate size).

I'm also probably not interested in birth defects or strange shell malformations just FYI.

(Scammers, Please do not bother to contact me; I'm not an expert but I'm also not a noice and I will only work with reputable individuals. Attempting to scam me will just waste your time and my time.)


Polite Recap:

- Seeking a healthy two-headed turtle or tortoise!
- Fast deal and generous offer!
- Happy to pay you a referral fee!


Email me!

[email protected]
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 1,138
Back
Top