• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. P

    1 Phyllobates terribilis 'mint'

    I am in Longmont
  2. P

    1 Phyllobates terribilis 'mint'

    Year-old 'mint' dart frog available. He's only the smaller side. Asking $35. Local pick-up only
  3. P

    Mantellas

    I have a pair of golden mantellas and a pair of painted mantellas that I am trying to find wonderful homes for. They are four years old, originally purchased from Josh's Frogs. I am struggling with my own health problems, and so am needing to rehome most of my animals. I am asking $95 each for...
  4. P

    Mystic Potion

    Healthy 5-year-old male mystic potion named Ube. He weighs approximately 2100g and has never missed a meal. He's currently feeding on medium f/t rats every 10-12 days. I am asking $385 for him. To excellent, knowledgeable, committed home only! Local pick-up only. He is currently housed in a...
Back
Top