• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Mantellas

Ponderin_Gal_220

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Longmont, CO
I have a pair of golden mantellas and a pair of painted mantellas that I am trying to find wonderful homes for. They are four years old, originally purchased from Josh's Frogs. I am struggling with my own health problems, and so am needing to rehome most of my animals. I am asking $95 each for the goldens, $75 each for the painted. I can do $175 for the pair of goldens, $140 for the pair of painted, or $300 for all four. They are currently housed together in a 40-gallon vivarium. I would offer to send it along with them, but the bottom glass cracked when I stupidly attached heat tape to it years ago; I'm not confident that it wouldn't shatter if I tried to move it.

They are local pick-up only. I will not ship.
mant.jpg
mant2.jpg
 
Back
Top