Kirk & Julie (jungles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
AbsoluteApril
Kirk & Julie (jungles)

talking about jungles in Rick's Tarzan thread inspired me to go snap a couple quick pics of my jungles.

James Tiberius Kirk just shed but didn't want to cooperate for a photo, this was the best one.

He is a Red Group Jungle produced by Matt Crabe.

Julie the Jungle Queen decided to pose. She's a Red Group Jungle (poss het kahl) produced by Brian Logan.

Thanks for looking,
-April

Old 01-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #2
Utta
Yay! Apwiwls jungles! Love the name of your male

Old 01-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
Matt2979
I LOVE the jungle gene!! They are both very pretty and have GORGEOUS tails! But you're cracking me up with the names. I gave up on giving names to most of mine a long time ago, and you're able to give THREE names to ONE animal!! My female jungle het lipstick is "Jane". Yep such originality is why I quit naming mine!

Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Thanks for the nice comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
But you're cracking me up with the names. I gave up on giving names to most of mine a long time ago, and you're able to give THREE names to ONE animal!!
hahaha!! I name all of my snakes (over 30), mostly named after spices, foods, colors and mythical/sci-fi characters. It's just the easiest way for me to keep track of everyone.

Kirk is named after the one and only:

and Julie is named after a character from comic book The Maxx:

(yes I am a big nerd)

Old 01-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Thanks for the nice comments!

hahaha!! I name all of my snakes (over 30), mostly named after spices, foods, colors and mythical/sci-fi characters. It's just the easiest way for me to keep track of everyone.

Kirk is named after the one and only:

and Julie is named after a character from comic book The Maxx:

(yes I am a big nerd)
That's awesome! I had such an imagination as a kid...even a young adult. Then I got old and lost it. My daughter made me a grandpa last year so I guess my "creativity" should start coming back soon...even if I'm the only one that understands any of it!

Old 01-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
Utta
Captian Jean Luc Picard always wins over James every day.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Snakesitter
Great photos -- and names!

Old 01-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Captian Jean Luc Picard always wins over James every day.

They both EPIC WIN for completely different reasons. but I do need to get a new snake soon so I can name him Jean Luc.. hmmm...

Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
joshc24
jungles are pretty much awesome!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!