amazon tree boa breeding - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-05-2004, 09:25 PM   #1
snakekid13
amazon tree boa breeding

I was wondering if u guys could give me some good pointers on breeding amazon tree boas at the moment i have a yellow male but havent aquired any females yet. if u can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-19-2004, 11:12 PM   #2
chondrogal
Re: amazon tree boa breeding

Is there anything in particular you're wondering about? That can be a pretty broad topic.

I believe the best pointer is to start with very healthy animals of good breeding age and well established. Provide more than adequate care and keep good records. Pick girls you really like that are of good size for their age.

I think having live born babies is pretty cool. I haven't been blessed with babies from my own snakes yet. I'm still growing them up, but am hoping my advice is good because that's what I'm doing and can hardly wait for my own babies too!

Old 05-20-2004, 04:34 PM   #3
Irwin
Hey,

I'm not Erik, but I would also like to know how long does the female stay gravid, before they have them?

I am also starting a atb breeding project, right now I'm raising a yellow male, and a garden female, and looking for a nice female red.

Thanks,
Steven K. Ray

Venomoids don't suck, the people who make them do.

Old 05-20-2004, 04:56 PM   #4
BoaMan Jon
Hey guys, there is a great site called corallus.com. I'm sure you can find all the information you are looking for there.

Old 05-30-2004, 06:53 PM   #5
snakekid13
Corallus.com doesnt give much info on breeding them thats why i posted here. thanks for the advice. Im starting an atb breeding project to irwin i have a yellow male and 2 garden females thier great snakes ill post pics sometime soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!