Looking for a herper g/f who likes all kinds of animals! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-09-2004, 02:43 AM   #1
rick s
Wink Looking for a herper girl who likes all kinds of animals!

I truly live in a small zoo.... I keep close to 50 snakes and am adding all the time. I also have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, a bunch of rats(pets, not feeders), a snapping turtle and some fish. I'm not a bad looking guy, but when you tell most women you have 17 boas, a ton of colubrids and a wide assortment of other animals, they usually say "That's interesting, well it was nice to meet you..." I would love to meet a woman who shares my interests in keeping and breeding snakes and other herps, and other animals in general. I'm in Ohio, so I hope that doesn't limit you. If your interested, would like to learn more about me, see a pic or even if you just think I'm nuts, drop me a line!

Thank you for your support,
Rick S.

Old 06-10-2004, 02:31 PM   #2
Lucille
I don't think you're nuts, I think you're a neat person, I have a zoo also. Ohio is very far away but if I'm ever in town I'd love to see your collection, and if you are ever in the Houston area, you are invited to come look at mine.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:22 PM   #3
rick s
If your ever going to be in town, drop a line. I love to show off my collection of animals! I've only been to Texas twice, and I was only there for 15-20 minutes each time. I hope to get down there some time to visit some friends though.

Thanks for th reply!
Rick S.

Old 06-14-2004, 12:05 AM   #4
Stardust
Not really looking for anything serious, but friendships are welcome
And you are only a state away

Old 06-14-2004, 03:44 AM   #5
Sybella
Am I losing my mind? This is twice now where I KNOW I posted in a thread but my post is just gone.

I had agreed with Lucille, that you weren't nuts but if you found someone with a love and menagerie of animals too, finding places for all the animals would be nuts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!