Completely normal food that you just can't stand... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-31-2011, 06:39 AM   #21
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think I am the only one in the universe that doesn't like pizza.

Probably because of the cheeze. Sorry, but I just can't get beyond the fact that cheese is rancid milk and fungus.
Actually, I've never cared for it either, too much bread! But, I'll eat some if I am hungry.:rofl

I never thought of cheese that way "rancid milk and fungus".... it tastes so good in Mac and Cheese.

Old 12-31-2011, 06:41 AM   #22
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Amen! That's exactly how I raised mine. I also had a rule that, if we had a dinner I knew for sure they liked, they couldn't skip it and eat potato chips 20 minutes later.
My mom knew I couldn't eat mashed potatoes, so she always put a small baked potato in for me. A small act that I never forgot. I do the same for my kids if we have a side they don't like.

Noelle
Don't your kids now eat nearly any and everything? My children and grandchildren love broccoli, brussel sprouts, those things that most kids hate! lol

Old 01-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #23
Pinkypie
Not much I wont eat, thats why Im fat...

But I hate canned veggies.Fresh, frozen I love, but not canned, especially canned peas..Otherwise I cant think of anything else..

Old 01-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #24
ceduke
Olives. They are absolutely revolting, in any form, any way they are prepared.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceduke View Post

(looks down nose and sniffs) In a Martini, they are perfectly FINE!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #26
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceduke View Post
The most revolting form of them is probably my favorite - sticking the whole, canned black ones onto my fingertips and giving myself frog hands.

I'm not five years old, I swear. XD

Old 01-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #27
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
Cooked tomatoes- This is actually my undisputed #1 most despised food
My parents are well aware of this, as I have been largely against consuming cooked tomatoes for as long as I can remember. I just went up to their house for dinner tonight, and my father made pasta with CHUNKY TOMATO SAUCE...

Old 01-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #28
edf01
ham. i ate it as a kid, and i may eat a ham sandwich once in a while, but the cooked ham for dinners, i won't eat. My mom cooked it all the time- an dnot when i was a kid- like HS and college era. I seen ahuge vein in a chunk of ham once- it had splits and everything. just made my stomache turn.

Italian prep ( italian hoagies. I work at a place that has a deli- and its not because i see how horrible the food is made or anything- its a very clean deli with strict rules and all. One of our jobs os to make italian preps- put 3 types of meat together. The smell is just erggg... the meat is not bad or anything, its just the smell. the ham stinks as well- once again, its not spoiled! just when you open a new bag and smell it.... gag.

brussel sprouts. enough said!

pork roll.

mushrooms. never liked the texture or taste, but th efact that at the stables i work at, all th e poop and urine bedding we toss in a pile, gets picked up by a mushroom farmer. I will not eat something that grows in the gross stalls that I muck.

the last 3 i was forced to eat as a kid. I understand making a kid try it, but when you have 2 kids crying because they have to eat brussel sprouts and pork roll- dont you think something is wrong? I remember asking mom whats for dinner, dreading one of the two, and when they were on the list, i;d lay on the couch and cry. mind you, i asked prolly at 10-11 am.

Old 01-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #29
Morelia4life
Lets see... I hate

1). Tomatoes. No matter what form, cooked or raw. I won't eat them.
2). Mushrooms. No matter what. I won't eat them.
3). Mac and Cheese. I can't stand it. Disgusting and just
4). Fried Chicken... yes I said it. Fried Chicken. I guess I ate enough growing up in southern Alabama. Now I hate it.
5). I won't eat hotdogs unless they have mustard and relish on them.
6). Not a big fan of pork products but I love Bacon.

I think that is about it. I think out of all the foods I hate, it would be a tie between Tomatoes and Mushrooms.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:17 AM   #30
LauraB
Raw or chunky tomatoes. Gotta be sauced tomato with no chunks.
Onions ... even the smell repulses me.
Black olives ... green ones are great, even right out of the jar, though. Go figure.
Brussel sprouts or cooked spinach. Fresh spinach is okay in a salad.

Anything with a face or eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!