Steel City Reptile Expo Is Back Feb 26th 9AM - 4PM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
wyblep
Steel City Reptile Expo Is Back Feb 26th 9AM - 4PM

Well we just wanted to invite everyone out for the next Steel City Reptile Expo on Feb 26th form 9am - 4pm. It will be held at the same location the Washington County Fairgrounds. As you can see this show is now being held on Sun instead of Sat. We decided to follow the day after Hamburg whenever scheduling permits.

We feel this will benefit our patrons greatly for several reasons. First of all it will attract some of the same vendors who do the Hamburg show because a lot of these guys are on there way back to the midwest and will decide to stop in Pittsburgh and do the Steel City show which gives you guys a better selection. Secondly if you are from the west you could save yourself 6 hours of driving and see a lot of these vendors at the Steel City show instead of driving all the way to Hamburg.

Just to name a few of the new vendors who signed up for our show .

Don Hamper ( Lots of turtles and torts)

Frank from cold blooded novelties ( He can bring the reptile basic caging but it will have to be preordered)

Rick Krumrine ( lots of different species of snakes and also frozen food)

Vince Clemens ( between Rick and Vince they will have everyones frozen rodents needs taken care of)

Timmy K from Special K Reptiles ( Awesome Boa and Ball morphs)

Brendan from Cold Blooded Supply ( All kinds of dry goods. He will also be bringing his full line of caging and rack systems. If you are in the market for some new caging I highly recommend giving him a call)

Also remember to tell all your friends and family about the show. We want this show to grow and with everyone spreading the word we are sure we can accomplish this. The more people who come out the more new vendors will be willing to come out and vend at our show. Which in return Gives all you guys a even better selection. We look forward to seeing everyone next Sun. Please visit www.steelcityreptileexpo.com for more info.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
porkchop48
Hey guys,

Can not wait for the show. I will be calling tomorrow ( late as usual ) to reserve my tables.

I will have some young axies larva, albino bullfrog tads as well as the dart frogs.

Also if any one is interested I have live chicks for sale for feeders or pets. I should also have some ducklings for sale. Limited numbers for this show but I can not hatch around 40 a month if any one needs some monthly.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
wyblep
Got you all signed up Kristy, Great to see you on board. We have a lot of new vendors this time and is looking to like we should have a lot of variety of animals at this expo. So who else is planning on attending? Paul

Old 02-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #4
SapphireGemReptiles
I'm showing up after a good while im very excited cant wait

Old 02-24-2012, 04:57 AM   #5
porkchop48
Thanks for getting me signed up Paul. I swear you guys would not know what to do if I actually called early. I was hoping I was not too late

Here is my list for the show.

Azureus
Cobalts
Citronellas
Matechos
Alanis
het for chocolate Leucomelas
Regular Leucomelas
Banded Leucomelas
Proven Pair of Salvias
Mint terribilis
Green trivattus
Pictus
Aventuritis
CB lined leaf tail geckos
Axolotl eggs
Albino bull frog tad
Chicks ( feeders or pets)
Ducklings ( feeders or pets)
And many more.

And at my moms table next to me.

Many many hamster of all sizes and Guinea pigs.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
garweft
I'll be there, and looking to clear out a lot of stuff.....

Seriously, I need to raise money for a new Marshall head (guitar amp) since someone decided to go ahead and steal mine.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
wyblep
Amy Im so glad you are going to be able to make the show this time. I hope those het Caramels are doing great for you.

Kristy looks like you have a very nice list for this show. Im sure all the frog enthusiast will be very excited about that.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone this Sun at the show. Paul

Old 02-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #8
wyblep
Well I just got off the phone with Aaron Reinhard from Arachnids RVA. He is signed up and will be bring a very wide selection of tarantulas for display and sale. I know there will be a lot of people happy to hear that he is coming. We always get request to have more arachnids at the Steel City Reptile Expo and I think he is just the person we needed to fill that void. Please feel free to give him a call if there is anything specific you are looking for. His site is www.arachnidsrva.com Paul

Old 02-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
wyblep
Well just wanted to let everyone know we have a sold out show, not an empty table in the place. Should mean a very nice selection for everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning. Drive safe. Paul

Old 02-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #10
wyblep
Just wanted to thank all 1267 patrons who showed up on Sunday to support the Steel City Reptile Expo. You guys really showed up for us and we thank each and every one of you guys.

Also wanted to thank all the great vendors who were a part of this great show. Thanks again everyone. Paul

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!