For Sale 100 adult gravid Dubia's $75 shipped with 30 free males - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
Badcompany
100 adult gravid Dubia's $75 shipped with 30 free males

Fat fresh Young Adult females,high quality,gut loaded 24/7 because thats how we do it here..YOU WILL NOT complain about the generous overcount and its because I believe that you've got to give alittle and catch your customer off guard with kindness,and in this day and economy it goes a long long way..People remember that,the little guy for sure and thats what I'm all about,not charity,not a handout thats from the goverment,but a handup and thats from a friend,something 98% of people in this business NEVER DO..When you buy from me I throw love at ya..And I want you to remember that...And you will..Just ask Emiley Jones about me,she wanted $25 worth of Dubia females and to make a long story short,she has a colony of about 200 plus dubias mostly adult fat females but all inbetween sizes as well,and I shipped her overnight at a cost of $40 bucks yeah I lost but you know what,I also gained alot more than that from when I first met her...And its not just her,but my point is I'm old school,take chance on me,trust me and I'll show you a breath of fresh air..And high quality reptiles and feeder Dubia's....BRANDON WORLEY

....................................give it a swirl...................brandon worley.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NewCamera655.jpg (230.6 KB, 141 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!