ball python trade. 2 of the snakes i got had rat bites!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #51
hhmoore
The OP has been advised against making further BOI type posts in this thread. At this point - his contributions (to this thread) should be considered carefully. Stating whether they were brought to the vet is fine...but given the way the rest of this thread has gone, further details should probably be restricted to the BOI thread (if one is posted)

Old 12-14-2013, 03:32 AM   #52
andrew_snake_sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The OP has been advised against making further BOI type posts in this thread. At this point - his contributions (to this thread) should be considered carefully. Stating whether they were brought to the vet is fine...but given the way the rest of this thread has gone, further details should probably be restricted to the BOI thread (if one is posted)
UPDATE

Both snakes went to the vet wed dec 11

BOTH snakes have infections

The bell has bite marks on his jaw and bruising on head, he has an abscess under his jaw, is under weight, and a bit lethargic.
He was put on antibiotic injections every 3 days for 30 days
And Monday he has to go back to the vet, so the vet can open up the absess and clean it out!!!!

The albino has bite marks on face and neck. He has an infection in his mouth, some mouth rot, and a respiratory Infection

I was told that I can't keep posting here so please keep an eye out on the BOI

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Old 12-14-2013, 03:53 AM   #53
hhmoore
So you quote my statement that details should be posted in the BOI thread, and acknowledge that you were advised against continuing to post in this thread....then disregard both by posting. Do you have comprehension issues? Or did you just want to see how much you could get away with?

Old 12-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #54
andrew_snake_sale
J_d.... asked if there were any updates,and asked if they had been to the vet?

HM..... you said no more boi type posts, but stating if they were brought to the vet is fine.

So yes I quoted what you wrote And gave the vet update.... I thought you said was ok to do???

But Then you ask if I have comprehension issues or did I just want to see how much I could get away with????

I can comprehend and did not try to get away with anything, I simply gave the vet update. It was an update only,,,,,

I don't know how that would be classified as a boi type post??
I haven't even mentioned any names like you have to do on the boi, so I don't know why I am being belittled.

Someone posted in this thread and said I should play the nice guy for a little and that is the ONLY reason why I haven't posted on the boi YET.

I saw some posts in the boi section where a person said that alot of people are afraid to post in the boi section, the reasons were sad.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #55
hhmoore
You being afraid, or simply not wanting, to post on the BOI does not make it acceptable to simply pick another section. You have a PM - please don't make me address this again.

Old 12-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #56
j_dunlavy
Andrew,
I would take what hhmoore says seriously, he knows what he is talking about and he, nor anyone here is belittling you or intends to belittle you. He is very fair and patient.

Everybody is here to support others who get into a bad deal and that is why it should be posted in the BOI, to prevent more incidents and inform others. Ultimately the choice to post in the BOI is yours but I would highly recommend it; the reptile community will be able to offer more suggestions there than here.

We are all snake lovers here and want things to turn out well for the health of the snake first and foremost. I am glad you were able to get those babies to a vet, they deserve it.
Sorry if my asking for an update on the snake's condition was interpreted otherwise, I need to articulate things better sometimes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!