Bad Guy do NOT trade/buy from DAMIAN WALEGA IL - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #51
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_snake_sale View Post

DAMIAN paying me today was only because he was forced to do so, he did not do it because he wanted to. So giving him a pat on the back for stepping up 2 months later is a joke.
He should not have sent the snakes out that way, and it took too much time and some peer pressure but he paid the vet bill. Better late than never, but it was the right thing to do in my opinion.

A lot of what happens between people in conflict depends on their approach to each other.
Telling a man he was 'forced' is a sure way to not get any additional help.
He may simply toss the upcoming bill you will be sending him in the trash.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:47 PM   #52
j_dunlavy
I agree with Lucille, paying your vet bill was the right thing to do and it did take too long for him to do that. That is the least Damian should do to remedy this situation
I would still send the follow-up bill but given this guy's methods of operation I would hope to get paid and expect to be ignored.

That being said I still don't think Damian should have sent injured snakes in the first place and is now permanently marked as a shady character and a bad guy in the reptile industry. Like I said, just google his name and this thread shows up. Any inquiries will turn this thread up and if they don't, Fauna members will likely refer people to this thread. He will not survive too long trying to pull this kind of crap on people.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:37 PM   #53
M_MULLINS
Another post on the fb BOI? Really? Let it go, you got all but $6 back. If your that bent out of shape maybe you should take a break until your mature enough to know when enough is enough because your acting childish.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #54
andrew_snake_sale
M_MULLINS

everyone knew i had posted on fb boi
the first time back in dec dec 17/18 damian publicly said he would pay for the vet bills

and just the other day i reposted as he had not paid me.... like he said he would......

the rules on the fb boi is NOTHING CAN BE DELETED... i have not commented on my post there since about 6 -7 hours ago... i left it alone as i did here... several other members on the fb boi have been commenting on my original post but i have not... and now someone has deleted it????

i just posted on the fb boi asking why my post had been deleted??? how is that childish.. why have rules if they can be broken.. that post was valid and should not have been deleted.... people have a right to know

Old 01-27-2014, 02:09 PM   #55
AbsoluteApril
Simple note to say that 'fb BOI' is not affiliated with FaunaClassified's BOI. What is posted here, is here to stay with, very few exceptions due to rule violations.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python trade, boi, injury