4 x Vision V28-11 Racks, 1 V18-72 Hatchling Rack, Tubs,Thermostats, other etc 1/2 OFF - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
kwesley2
4 x Vision V28-11 Racks, 1 V18-72 Hatchling Rack, Tubs,Thermostats, other etc 1/2 OFF

**LOCAL PICKUP ONLY** Located in Paso Robles, California just north of San Luis Obispo. (2 - 3 hours south of San Jose / San Francisco and 2 - 3 hours north of Los Angeles / Ventura or 2 hours from Fresno / Bakersfield. Easy drive with no traffic. You will need a trailer, shrink wrap, tie downs, etc. Happy to help you load.

I have:

4 Vision V-28 Racks WITH all tubs. These are used but in perfect working order. Comes WITH heat cable as well and all 4 racks have castor wheels and are assembled.

1 Vision V-18 Hatchling rack WITH 72 V-18 Tubs. This is used but in perfect working order. I took the castor wheels off and used it as 2 shorter racks, but have the wheels for it still. Just really tall when assembled and easier to use as 2 racks. Comes with heat cable as well.

Other stuff included in this deal:

1 Vivarium Electronics VE-200 Thermostat
1 New 2lb Hatchrite
2 Used Zoo Med Digital Thermometers with probes
1 New Rep Cal Ultrafine Calcium with D3 (expires 4/15)
Extra calciums, some opened
100+ 8oz white prepunched deli cups & lids
75+ ProKal Water Deli Cups with lids
24 NEW Lees Worm Dishes (great for worms or roaches)
80+ used Worm Dishes (lees & dubia dishes)
1 Gallon Cricket Total Bites NEW
4 or 5 cloth bags, ties, random deli cups, extra calcium.

Total on all of this new would be $3400+ (just the racks and tubs are over $3100). I am asking $1700 for EVERYTHING. Cash only at pickup. First come first serve. If you are interested in just the racks, or just a few of the racks, email me an offer, but I would prefer to sell all at once hence the large discount. Email me at swesley2@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions (I have pics I can email, but they are pretty self explanatory Thank you!

Kristina Wesley
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
sbk94
Please send me pics of the V-18 Hatchling rack.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!