SOLD!! Aru and Merauke plus boaphile arboreal caging - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 05-17-2015, 11:39 AM   #1
antiquity
Aru and Merauke plus boaphile arboreal caging

Hi all,

In preparation for a move, I am looking for new homes for some of my animals. I have 2 chondros: an unsexed Aru and a male Merauke. I also have boaphile arboreal cages available that they are housed in. I can sell caging separately once animals are sold, or even more preferably, I would sell them as a package deal.

The Aru is from Chris McQuade, and I've had him/her since ~6 months or so. The animal is a 2010, and has never been bred or sexed. Very friendly and handleable, and a voracious eater of f/t mice and rats. I have never had a single problem with the animal.

The Merauke is from Paul August/Tim Morris and was obtained at Chondrofest in 2011. Also a 2010, this one is a male. He is smaller than the Aru, and also gentle natured.

The cages are boaphile 333A and 334A with radiant heat panel ends, a boaphile base that matches them, and a Ranco thermostat.

Prices:
I would like to get $400 each for the chondros (plus shipping if needed) and $250 for each cage, or $750 for both cages, base, and thermostat. I am in central PA, and would need these picked up. Would love to sell as a package deal.

Text me at 570-417-4705 or email at eacj1234@yahoo.com or message here.

Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!