For Sale Leopard Tortoises 1.1 Juvenile Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
Neal
Leopard Tortoises 1.1 Juvenile Pair

For sale: Two juvenile leopard tortoises (One female, one male)

Pricing:

$1,125 shipped - pair.
$800 shipped - female only
$375 shipped – male only
As an incentive for local pick up, I will offer a reduce price on both (Arizona Phoenix Metro area). Please contact me for details.

General Information:

Female: Just over 8 inches SCL.
Male: Approximately 6 inches SCL.

Based on my experience with other leopard tortoises, the female could potential be laying viable eggs within a year. The male should become sexually active in approximately 2 years. They are great eaters and extremely personable.

Both of these tortoises have been raised almost entirely outdoors in Arizona.
I would be happy to provide further detailed information to interested individuals.

Pitcures:

Female

Male

General Terms: Normally, I ship via FedEx through Shipyourreptiles.com Monday through Thursday and will select the earliest delivery option. I will offer a live arrival guarantee provided the recipient is present at the time of arrival and I am notified within 30 minutes after the arrival time. If the tortoise(s) arrive deceased I will require a photograph of the tortoises’ front, plastron, and carapace to be provided to me by 5pm (Arizona Time) of the delivery date.

If the tortoises are to be shipped, the earliest ship date I have available is 12/28/15.

Payment method accepted: Paypal only

Contact: Please email me: nbutler(at)butlerhansen(dot)com or call/text 480 – five one zero – 7813. As you might expect, the tortoise is being sold on a first come first serve basis, so calling me is probably the best way to reach me. I don’t frequently check my PM’s here, so please direct any and all questions or purchase requests using the above methods.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread