I need help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 11:05 AM   #1
snoop_dogg
Exclamation I need help

hey i need help im a first time buyer and i want information on what kind of gecko i should buy and what equipment i will need along with prices reply soon .... thnx
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2004, 11:22 AM   #2
heather rae reptiles
depends on what kind of gecko you are interested in. Some of the most popular are crested geckos and leopard geckos. You will of course need a cage of the right size, food, bedding, cage furniture, and a few other odds and edds

Old 12-10-2004, 12:07 PM   #3
snoop_dogg
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather rae reptiles
depends on what kind of gecko you are interested in. Some of the most popular are crested geckos and leopard geckos. You will of course need a cage of the right size, food, bedding, cage furniture, and a few other odds and edds
yes i was taking interest in a crested gecko but i need to know what size cage i need and on average the cost everything is going to be.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2004, 04:38 PM   #4
heather rae reptiles
cresteds can be found for $35 - $4500 if you check out www.reptiledepot.com I do believe they have cresteds for $39.99 if you get a baby you will need to keep it in a small 5 gallon cage and move him or her up as she grows. If this is your first gecko I would suggest getting a sub adult which can be kept in a 20 gallon with no problems and even as small as a 10 gallon. Reptile depot has a deal going on you can get a complete package minus your animal for $135

Old 12-10-2004, 06:21 PM   #5
longleafplace
Talking

yes cresteds are very nice animals. you can find nice colored cresteds if you go to the kingsnake classifieds. they dont need a big cage only a ten gallon or so. great animals and easy to care for

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread