For Sale "BABIES" T+ 50% het blood and norm hets. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-01-2019, 03:46 PM   #1
GotBoas
"BABIES" T+ 50% het blood and norm hets.

'On Hold for David' Thank you.

Good afternoon everyone,

Chas from Patriotic Pets in San Diego. For faster communication, you can contact me through my page on FaceBook, its public. Feel free to check out or follow our page, we post a lot of cool and cute stuff :--)

Facebook.com/PatrioticPets.net

Litter #1 - 30MAR2019 (110 days after POS).

-Sire: T+ het blood
x
-Dam: 66% DH T+/Blood

Outcome: 14 perfect babies. 7 T+ 50% het blood and 7 het T+ 50% het blood.

The female proved for T+. Making the babies 50% het for blood.

Please inquire for purchase. No reasonable offer will be refused. Group sales welcomed. These will be priced to sell. I am only keeping a few.

Umbilicals are almost completely healed and all of them are moving around showing strong instincts, much faster than average.

I require them to shed and eat at least two meals before shipping. Negotiable for people wanting bulk sale.

Shown below are the babies and parents copulating. The T+ babies will look like the Sire in about a year.

Thanks for looking, please contact me for any additional info. Serious inquiries only please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2197.JPG (203.1 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5684.jpg (226.6 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5680.jpg (237.4 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5694.jpg (171.3 KB, 181 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #2
GotBoas
Update: There are 12 of the 14 babies remaining for individual or group purchase. All babies will be sexed after their first shed in a few days. Take the lot of 12 for $870 shipped. You cover the 3% on PayPal fees.

6 het t+ and 6 visual t+
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!