For Sale Blue line male gtp - all Signal Herp genetics. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 03-19-2021, 08:08 PM   #1
kofiau99
Blue line male gtp - all Signal Herp genetics.

SORRY, THIS GUY IS SOLD.

This is a sibling of VV1629, posted & sold last month.

David D. produced this animal, VV1632 by pairing SH10030 x SH08196 resulting in a sizable all red clutch. I produced two clutches with the Sire in 2013 and 2014 by pairing with a Kofiau female. Both clutches resulted in all red neos (the infamous "Aliens") many of which matured into very blue adults.
The pairing that produced SH10030 was the result of years of blue-line engineering by my late friend Rico Walder.

You can view Sire & Dam and entire clutch as neos and yearlings via the Vibrant Viridis website - "Clutches".

VV1632 is a male, and turned out quite a bit bluer than 1629. Like his sire, this guy has steadily gained blue with each shed and continues to do so. He has a great temperament, killer feeding response, and has fasted and cruised for females for the second year in a row. (1629 was thought to be female but turned out male, so I have no blue-line females with which to pair him.)

This guy does have an imperfection resulting from a wildly robust feeding response as a neo. There is a slight depression just anterior to the vent, though it does not affect his ability to function at all. It has become much less noticeable with maturity. (I will send a video clip or series of off-perch photos for serious inquiries.)

This animal is priced to reflect my reticence to let him go! I think there is a very high probability this will be a go-to male, often the key to successful Chondro reproduction. Considering his pedigree, phenotypic beauty, and age (approaching 5 years), I'm offering him @ $4K.

(Photos were taken outside, no flash.)

Feel free to contact via text or email: 336-705-9215, chuckvogel@bellsouth.net

Many references available upon request.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC09944.JPG (361.1 KB, 693 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09945.jpg (350.8 KB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09939.jpg (294.3 KB, 647 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09941.jpg (335.5 KB, 626 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!