For Sale Egernia Species for sale/trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 02-06-2022, 02:12 AM   #1
Dennispeukert
Egernia Species for sale/trade

Few species of EGERNIA for sale

1,1 Egernia Depressa babies
1,1 Egernia Depressa adult pair
1,1 Egernia stokesii badia adult pair

Free Delivery At Next Tierversand/Houten Show/Via DDI (Worldwide Shipment)
For further info contact me through my pv email only; Dennispeukert11@gmail.com

Also Open to part exchange for Banded asper, Tiliqua rugosa, Carphodactylus,, Archelaphe or other interesting species

Thanks, Peukert.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BE83EB16-9153-407A-B935-FBFCDBF2EE2C.jpg (144.9 KB, 806 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2022, 09:21 PM   #2
Thegeckocave
Egernia Depressa

Hey what you asking for the adult pair and also the price of the other egernia adult pair

Old 03-01-2022, 11:14 PM   #3
thamnophis123
These are Australian species that are trafficked thru Indonesia. The are smuggled wildlife. Buying them may mean you have your animals confiscated and you may be charged with wildlife trafficking. This is a federal offense.

Old 03-02-2022, 01:20 AM   #4
Dennispeukert
I live in Germany and have been selling/trading this spp for quite a long time now. I have been shipping to the right counties with proper paperwork, never has any of my reptiles been confiscated or held at custom, never..So please before you choose to make such a conclusion I'll advice you do proper findings. I ship legally. My reptiles are either picked up in Houten or Hamm or I ship through DDI, no trouble with imports.

Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2022, 12:02 AM   #5
thamnophis123
These are all smuggled animals. Buyer beware.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:56 AM   #6
Dennispeukert
Please admins of this site, I smuggle no reptiles in or out if Germany. What’s the meaning of what this Joe of a guy is doing? I’ve have said this before, I ship through DDI legally or we arrange for pick up in Hamm or Houten.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2022, 10:59 AM   #7
Socratic Monologue
Dennis, could you please post or PM to me a photo of the Australian export documents for the animals advertised or for their founding stock if you're claiming these to be CB?

That's what is required for these to be legally possessed in the US -- that they left their native country legally. With these heavily ('universally' is likely a more accurate term, but someone has some 'just so story' that they'll wave around so I won't push this point) smuggled species the burden of proof is on the seller to establish that these animals have a clean import history, without which the buyer can and should reasonably assume that they're of smuggled origin or descent.

Laundering isn't allowed by US law the way it is by that of other countries; we have legislation that fills in some of the gaps of CITES. And since you're selling them here, the laws and understandings of the US apply.

Old 03-15-2022, 11:47 AM   #8
aaron1234
They still import Australian species out of Europe. I believe most are under a cites class 2 permit

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Old 03-15-2022, 12:01 PM   #9
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1234 View Post
They still import Australian species out of Europe. I believe most are under a cites class 2 permit

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
'Appendix II' is what you mean, but most of these heavily smuggled AU species aren't CITES listed. They're simply protected by AU law.

But yes, the shipments from the EU to the US are often accompanied by permits. Virtually all of those animals, though, are laundered (smuggled into Europe, either bred or simply labeled as CB, and exported with permits) and as such are not legal for sale or possession in the US per Lacey. Lacey is both the enforcement tool (as CITES is an international treaty, not a US law, and as such CITES doesn't apply to individuals and doesn't enforce penalties) and an extension of (i.e. an inclusive but broader set of criteria than) CITES.

Aaron, if you'd like to continue discussing this, please start a discussion thread in the appropriate section, as pointing out that an ad is in violation of law is permitted here but extended discussions, especially when they are not responding to the OP, are not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!