If you were a zillionaire..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-20-2005, 11:00 PM   #11
robin d.
yes bare naked ladies song hehehe..... but for real if i had that much "ching" i would pay off any and all debts of my fathers (i would let his wife be in the hole though) pay of the house paymens and car payment or maybe new cars for my brothers... set upset up a high interestbearing accounts for my neice and nephews for education. then i would by my self the home of my dreams get me a damn driver since i cant drive anymore try and find a 52 police edition harley for my hubby (his wife sold his while they were seperated, 3,000)... and get him all his tools back too (she sold those too for pennies on the dollar.. very expensive mechanics tools and machinist tools)... deck him oput in gerstner machinist boxes.. start a company and invest the rest in stocks bonds and real estate ... oh and i would send a whole slew to the different eye institutions for research

Old 01-23-2005, 06:22 AM   #12
Lucille
Wow, I am very impressed by all the good things y'all would do with your money. It is heartening to see that even though each of y'all naturally have choices you would make for yourselves, you think of wonderful things for others too.
David, I was tickled at your thought of buying up my warning point, lol. Thank you. (Hmmmmm, perhaps we could auction it off...(kidding)....

Old 01-23-2005, 03:12 PM   #13
bcfos
Buy y own third world nation and instigate a coup to overthrow the surrounding policical leaders so I could be a hard line dictator of a vast area of poor people. that or the tried and true world wide booty tour and open up a chain of strip clubs across the nation. Yep capitalism is a great thing.

Old 01-31-2005, 08:44 PM   #14
Lucille
Right now I'd buy the world's best server, give it to Webslave, and hire someone to operate it so he could go to some South Sea Island for a vacation with his wife and no snakes.

Old 02-09-2005, 09:31 PM   #15
CallDawg
what I would do

1st Paint "I QUIT" accross my A$$ pull up to the front doors of work in a stretch limo stick MY A$$ out the window. Let them figure out who just quit.

2nd buy a medium sized hobby farm,15 angus cows, 5 horses, some ducks, chickens ect...

3rd buy all the cars I have ever wanted starting with a '70 442

4th set up all my family

5th build my wifes dream house and my dream herp room and garage.

6th spend a crap load on my kids

7th CallDawg world tour

8th live out my life very happily

Old 03-02-2005, 07:17 AM   #16
Lucille
Heh if any of y'all actually BECOME zillionnaires, come see me, OK? lol......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!