Um, Eeww!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:12 PM   #11
Junkyard
Hey Keith, I understand that at times it is tough to get around to cleaning right after each snake defecates. I was surprised that these would be the pictures you would use, it is also noticeable that the carpet python had pooped twice. Though the reason I did bring this up was that these were not the best pictures to use for an advertisement.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:30 PM   #12
DAND
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Basiliko
Well when you are on a schedule like me and I had fed the week before all my animals digest within 7 days its like clock work they all go on the same day at least 90% of them and then that night was cleaning night but I had to take the pics before I went to work
Keith,

Sorry, not buying that story. The pics clearly show dried feces, blood and newspaper. Your place must be really dry for the moisture to evaporate so quickly. Must be why the Burm sheds in pieces.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:52 PM   #13
Keith Basiliko
Well you know guys I shouldnt have used those pics but I already explained my case you can believe me or not and yes my basement is dry especially in winter!!

Old 10-26-2005, 02:15 PM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Basiliko
you can believe me or not
Sorry, I'd have to go with not.

Old 11-09-2005, 03:25 PM   #15
missmymark
I hate to say it tho but I hope someone does buy the snakes and removes them to a cleaner environment. Someone who has the time to clean the cages and to set the right humidity. Apparently these snakes NEED out of there as much as he wants to sell them......I hope someone can take them ( with room and time to quarantine) If I had the expereince with these larger snakes and the room I'd think about it just for that reason only. Its not the snakes fault but I do understand those steering clear of buying them but someone NEEDS to help them.....so sad

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!