Lavender Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
PJCReptiles
Lavender Albino

Hi Everyone,
We were wondering if there was a way to tell if our Albino Cali is a Lavender Albino other then breeding trials......(i.e. physical traits, eye color, background color). Or do we have to get a Lavender Cali to prove this out? Thanks for any replies.
Jay & PJ

Old 01-17-2007, 06:27 AM   #2
DAND
Any pics?

Old 01-17-2007, 07:37 AM   #3
PJCReptiles
WOW!.... I actually got a reply. Thank you Dand. Here are some pictures of our girl "Ivy". We know she is Albino but were wondering if maybe she was Lavender Albino as she does have a lavenderish background. Thank you for any information.
Jay & PJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cali1.jpg (46.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg cali2.jpg (44.2 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg cali4.jpg (48.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg cali5.jpg (51.2 KB, 83 views)

Old 01-17-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
DAND
I'd have to say she is just an Albino (a nice one at that too) not Lavender Albino.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:53 AM   #5
PJCReptiles
Thank you Dand, we appreciate your reply. She is quite the girl and has a super personality. She doesn't musk and is quite content with just hanging out with you while you do whatever around the house. Again, thanks for the reply. Also could you check out our other post on "Breeding Project"? We want to try something and were wondering if it would be a good idea.
Jay & PJ

Old 01-17-2007, 08:01 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJCReptiles
Thank you Dand, we appreciate your reply. She is quite the girl and has a super personality. She doesn't musk and is quite content with just hanging out with you while you do whatever around the house. Again, thanks for the reply. Also could you check out our other post on "Breeding Project"? We want to try something and were wondering if it would be a good idea.
Jay & PJ
I did see your other post. I just don't have a clue what the offspring would come out looking like. I could only guess they would look like normal Kings with more Black than usual. I have not heard of anyone else ever pairing together the two you are thinking about breeding but that does not mean it hasn't been done before.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!