Yet another reason why I hate Ebay - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:43 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellysballs
On the overdrafting the account stuff, all institutions have different rules. IF the account is still open the sellers account history would be looked at to see if the bank would accept the overdraft. Things like how many times he has been negative the $ amount and if the person has direct deposit. If the account is closed however nothing is going to go through.
Just in case you wanted to know.
That does make a little more sense, since im with Bank North and from what i was told, you can go in pretty deep. ( and you get fees up the ass for it) when overdrafting.

But again, makes sense that they look at those records to see how many times youve done it.

Old 11-18-2006, 08:44 PM   #12
SPJ
HA!

Positive feedback and a complete change of attitude once the printer arrived.
I tried to tell him I wasn't out to screw him. I guess he now believes it.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #13
Witchking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I've been active on E-bay since 99. I've been ripped off a couple times~ but usually nickle and dime stuff. One got me good this time though. I bought a pricey mask ($550!) from Lord Entropy. He had great feedback~ almost all positive~ one neutral over 6 months before. He had been a member of Ebay for a very long time~ and we knew him by reputation as a "Good Guy" in the armour community.

We should have seen it coming. The day we bought it we got an email from him saying it would take 4 weeks to complete the mask because he had just gotten into a very bad accident with his truck. Okay...............

6 weeks later we wrote to ask about progress~
He wrote back indicating he had no clue who we were and that he no longer had an ebay or a paypal account. Thats the last we've heard from him. Apparently the day AFTER we paid him the $550 he started getting negative feedback from customers who had been ripped off for several grand. His ebay account and his paypal account are suspended~ lots of people have apparently paid for and not received armour and there is no money in his paypal account to pay any of us back..............

Hey Cheryl,
Sorry to hear about how you were swindled out of $550 for the helm. Anyhow, while scanning the internet for others who were scammed by Lord Entropy leather (AKA Joel) I came across this forum.

So if you are still looking for information or want to read about how others were taken to the bank by Lord Entropy take a look at this forum http://www.ddpw.com/lord_entropy/ and feel free to ask any questions; I will reply on this forum.

Also for those who are curious look at his eBay profile and all the complaints http://myworld.ebay.com/lordentropys

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!