Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
anita lied
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

It was a normal day. A day like any other. But a day that would change our lives forever. It happened at Petco. " Daddy, daddy I want one of those !!!!. We walked out that door with our six dollar anole, innocent of what was to come.

Seven years later

50 or 60 crested geckos
12 leopard geckos
10 bearded dragons
3 veiled cham.
3 tarantulas
1 ball python
1 w. hognose
1 tang. honduran
1 tiger salamander
three dozen mice & rats
1 goose
1 50 lb. turkey

With the exception of my wife who grew up in a house where wild lizards & snakes were unwanted co-inhabitents so she does'nt like them,
we all pitch in. We've done a few classroom "shows" that my boys helped with. Hopefully we will have fourty or so breeding cresteds and a web site by next year. Fauna has been informative & entertaining. Glad I Found you.

The Osborne family

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!