About off topic posting. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation About off topic posting.

Guess I've had my fill of the type of off topic posting that is blatantly malicious and destructive, being done with the only intent of derailing threads by driving them off of the productive path they were intended to be on. As of today, there is a new rule on the books:

Maliciously destructive off topic posting
New warning added on 12/21/07. I'm about as tired of the rampantly destructive derailing of threads by malicious off topic posting as anyone else here. I've been trying to figure out a good black and white definition to help the mods to enforce a rule to end this sort of nonsense, but such a definition has not been forthcoming. So, I am using a definition that is as best I can come up with, and leave it to the mods to interpret where, when, and against whom it is best applied.

I trust the mods will not be concerned about the usual banter that takes place in threads, but will focus on those people and their actions that are OBVIOUS in their intent to be destructive to this site. THIS is what this rule is designed to try to repair.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
The BoidSmith

Thank you Rich. I'm in the hopes you would include "maliciously destructive off topic posting" such as any attack on the character of an individual completely unrelated to the topic in question. Examples such as: sexual innuendos/preferences of said individuals when they have nothing to do with the topic at hand (and I don't see when they would, except in cases of zoophilia where reptiles are involved ), and attempts to destruct the character of an individual in any other way or form by baiting him and ridiculizing his persona by any graphic means.

Thanks again.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:31 PM   #3
Golden Gate Geckos
WOW! This is GREAT, Rich!

Old 12-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #4
KelliH
Good!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!