VET RECOMMENED PREMIUM CRICKET GUTLOAD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
CricketFood
VET RECOMMENED PREMIUM CRICKET GUTLOAD

Premium Blend Cricket Gutload

DR IVAN ALFONSO, DVM says, "I recommend this product above any commercial mix available in the market."

DR JENNIFER MARIE PERIAT, DVM says, "My herps get nothing but the best, and that includes your insect diets and salad topper. I have looked at your ingredient list and know my feeder insects are recieving the best diet, it is still the only commercial diet I will spend money on."

DR LYNNE LANKES, DVM says, "I wouldn't use anything else for my reptiles, and I tell my clients to do the same! Nutrition, nutrition, nutrition is the key!...and it's in there folks!"

Have you been looking for an easy way to provide excellent nutrition to your herps without the hassle or high costs of making your own gutlaods? Is the quality of what you feed your reptiles important enough to demand guaranteed results? Do you want the assurane of a Veterinarian's recommendation and the approval of top breeders? If you answered yes to these questions then we have the solution you've been looking for.

Gutloading is a term used to describe the process of feeding good nutritional foods to your insects prior to feeding them to your reptiles. Our Premium Blend Cricket Gutload recipe includes various grains, dried vegetables, dried fruits, nuts, seeds, acidophilus, bee pollen, and calcium carbonate totaling over 30 separate ingredients in all! These all-natural blends provide probiotics, complex carbohydrates, protein, folic acid, calcium, and other beneficial nutrients that are passed on to your pet.

$10 Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping is available for up to 10 pounds of products to any US address.

Ronnie Buck
CricketFood.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread