JUMBO baby Savannah monitors!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
HOLLADAs HERPS
JUMBO baby Savannah monitors!!!

Baby Savannah Monitors 8-10"+!!! - LIMITED # AVAILABLE!These babies have been in my care for a couple of months and all are guaranteed feeding and healthy. All are over 8", some pushing 10" total length.

The Savannah monitor is an excellent pet, but not necessarily a "starter" reptile. They are one of the mid-sized species, reaching three to four feet in length when full grown. In general, they can become tame when raised from a young age, handled appropriately and given a proper habitat.

Savannah montitors are carnivores, and require careful attention to their feeding. They will eat insects when young, but will soon be needing rodents and cooked turkey added to their diets. Make sure you will be comfortable with this before selecting one! Also, they must have large enclosures and proper lighting/heating (120 degree basking areas) to thrive.

Only have 4 remaining and am only asking $40 each or $70/two!!!

Thank you in advance!

Damon
hollada2212@yahoo.com
314-229-2966
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
hutting
just wondering

Hello i was just wondering if they are still avalible and if you could ship to 60046???

Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
HOLLADAs HERPS
STILL AVAILABLE!

Yes, I still have two available! I may even part with one more "pair" now that they are of size that I can take an educated guess on eventual size and sex for the trio I am keeping for myself. And shipping is no problem, buyer pays however! Let me know if you are interested!

Damon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread